There have already been 28 Mac Eyeshadows swatches on this blog, but here are 5 more to join that list.
- Mac Goldmine Eyeshadow Swatch: A bright, yellow gold. I was surprised by how yellow this swatched actually, also does not have that intense pigment and oomph that say an Amber Lights would have but a gorgeous gold none the less. Very wearable
- Mac Texture Eyeshadow Swatch: This is a lovely, earthy soft brown. For lighter girls this is such a pretty outer corner or crease color.Lso pretty as a neutral everydya work wear shade.
- Mac Knight Divine Eyeshadow Swatch: Knight Divine is a sort of blackened slate grey with shimmer. Reminds me of the color of smoke actually.
- Mac Freshwater Eyeshadow Swatch: This is a bright, bright aqua blue. Very vibrant and a color i know i cant carry off
- Mac Rice Paper Eyeshadow Swatch: This is everyones favourite highlight color. Its a sheeny, creamy white with shimmer so it works great to be used under the brow, or just bits and bobs to highlight. If you are a pale girl though, rice paper can also double up as a nice all over lid color.
Here are all the mac eyeshadow swatches lined up next to each other. For more swatches click below:
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.