Would you Rather Have : Fuller Lashes or Fuller Lips?

by Mehak Shahani on August 3, 2012

in Beauty Banter, Features

Or fuller hips maybe??? Haha.. Me..well, i dont know you know. I have puny little lashes, but i feel like i can manage with false lashes and/or mascara. With lips there is not product that really gives you that pout! So yes fuller lips. Though on my face im thinking Bigggg eyes  + full lips and i might look like a clown. What about you???

Deepti August 3, 2012 at 9:36 pm

I need Big eyes + smaller Nose + pouted lips and a more clearer skin! :D But if we go by question of choosing b/w lips and lashes.. I too agree with you Mehak.. Lips it is! :)

sam August 3, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Lashes !!!! …. No second thoughts ;) ….
Flutter em all day ;)

Neha August 3, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I need both :(:(

Varuna August 3, 2012 at 11:03 pm

lips…. lashes i already have :P

shruti August 3, 2012 at 11:26 pm

lashes! i have big eyes but not-so-great eyes.

shruti August 3, 2012 at 11:26 pm

oops..i meant lashes.

Dolon August 4, 2012 at 12:00 am

Lips Ive got so lashes:)

Ansh@VNA August 4, 2012 at 12:05 am

i have both and guess i do have a tendency to look like a clown!

Nivedita August 4, 2012 at 12:30 am

I really can;t compromise on either. :P Love my lashes and love my moderate size of lips :P

Chris August 4, 2012 at 3:51 am

Fuller lashes. I once had a scare where I thought my lashes were getting shorter and falling out. It made me realize how much I rely on my lashes to frame my eyes and enhance them. I took them for granted before, since I always had long, full lashes. I don’t mind thinner lips. I can always use a nude lip pencil and gloss to plump them up.

Sunandha August 4, 2012 at 6:25 am

Lashes . . . Can manage with my lips. But need fuller lashes.

Tanmayee August 4, 2012 at 8:33 am

Lashes :) I like average lips……..lips as thick as jolies would make me look like a fish :P LOL….

Crazy Indian Bride August 4, 2012 at 10:39 am

Lashes for me!!

Frances August 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Oooh, eeeenteresting question.

I think I’d vote for lips, because I have relatively nice lashes anyway, but my lips could use a bit of help. They do have a nice shape (or so I’ve been told by makeup artists), they’re very “neat” with a very defined cupid’s bow, but they could stand to be a bit fuller. I can’t wear really dark, vampy shades because it shrinks them too much visually. Bipasha Basu has great lips, full but defined.

Lashes, you can cheat your way to, with great mascaras and tightlining.

Mehak, I didn’t comment on your wedding lehenga post so here goes: GORGEOUS and SO YOU! And the duppatta draping was genius. Honestly, when you made the first post on duppattas, I was like “What is she on about?” but it does make a difference. You looked fabulous, and the design of the blouse was particularly nice.

mehak August 4, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Thanks Frances, i have to say..i missed yr comment and i ws wondering- hmmm, there isnt a single post she hasnt commented on maybe she didnt like my lehenga so was being nice !!!! Thanks youuuuu!!!!!!

mehak August 4, 2012 at 3:17 pm

*single wedding post i mean

Frances August 4, 2012 at 3:33 pm

OMG now I feel so bad! Sorrysorrysorry. No, I’d just started 2nd semester of uni, and trying to sort out an Economics major is terrible. The tutorials are from 4pm-6pm! I’ve been on a P&B blog binge today, catching up with all the good stuff :-)

Your lehenga was really lovely, and yes, very memorable. I do go to lots of wedding and if someone asks me about the lehenga, I’m usually just “Nice. SHINY.” because the Sparkle Extravaganza is all anyone really comes away it. The printed skirt is a beautiful idea, and can you imagine how many different tops (Cholis? Is that the word?) you can wear it with: Reds, pinks, blues, yellows and each would totally change the look of the skirt! And I love the blue silk piping at the hem of the skirt.

And the waist belt! That was the first thing I noticed. Super regal and princess-y. And the narrow white bangles with the green and red dots on them are super-cute.

The super-saturated blue of The Boy’s outfit is also really nice!

mehak August 4, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Hahahah Frances , nah dont feel bad !!!! i like having yr jumpiness around!!!
Im an economics masters, so believe me i feel ya !!!!

Aruna August 4, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Oh God Lips please!
No lipsticks look pretty and every single SA at every makeup counter I visit, comments on how tiny my lips (and eyes) are! This one time in school I even convinced a boy that I was a Nepali princess LOL.
But how I crave the pout! And when I try posing, I just come off like I have cleft lips or something!

happygoluckygal August 5, 2012 at 3:58 pm

i would love my beautiful thicker lashes over pouts..:)

chunchun September 5, 2012 at 8:00 am

Fuller lashes any day!!

Pallavi August 13, 2013 at 10:52 am

Lashes
Lips i already have

manisha August 13, 2013 at 8:23 pm

i already have Big eyes + full lips { but pigmented } so thicker lashes comes as saviour