Pop of Pink & Green : Makeup Tutorial
By Guest Writer Priya R.
I am sharing with you a look which is great for Indian Ethnic Wear & will be appropriate for series of festivals lined up for the next few months.
- Faces Eye Primer
- Cameleon Eye Shadow Palette – I. Light Pink Eye Shadow, II. Purple Eye Shadow & III. Green Eye Shadow
- Brushes – Faces E/S Brush, Vega Crease Brush & Oriflame Blending Brush
- Faces Eye Pencil in Brown
- Loreal Paris Carbon Gloss Super Liner
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
TUTORIAL STEP BY STEP:
- Begin with preparing your eyes with a base/eye primer. Apply Light Baby Pink Eye Shadow all across the Eye Lid upto the Crease area using the flat Eye Shadow brush.
- Apply a Purple color Eye Shadow on the outer part of the lid and blending it into the crease using a Crease Brush
- Using the same Crease Brush, apply a Green Eye Shadow on the Outer V section and blend it about 1/4 part into the crease.
- On the lower lid, starting from the inner corner apply light pink eyeshadow followed by purple eye shadow and ending it with green eye shadow. Make sure you combine the green eye shadow from the upper lid & the lower lid.
- Blend all the 3 colors using a Blending Brush in a wind shield wiper motion to get rid of any harsh lines.
- Using the Brown Pencil Liner trace the waterline.
- Use a liquid liner/gel liner for the upper lashline. You can also wing out the eyeliner if you like.
- Curl your eyelashes & finish the look by applying coats of Mascara on the Upper & lower lashes.
I did the eye makeup before applying foundation and rest of the makeup. This way it became easy to clean up any eye shadows & pigments fallout without messing up the makeup. Pair the look with a hot red or pink lipstick & light bronzer for the cheeks.
Hope you all liked the Look and would try it!
(Editors Note: Its interesting to see the Lakme EYeconic Mascara in Action Priya. Looks pretty good to me !)
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.