If you think there have been too many previews of late and not of anything else on the blog you are absolutely right. I am under a pile of ‘To Be Reviewed’ products, and it looks like the hectic-ness of married life has finally caught up to me !!! I woke up today morning looking ultra dead tired after sleeping late yesterday night because of mr.boy’s birthday (Happy Birthday to Mr.Boy, Happy Birthday to Youuuuu *muah*!!!) So i reached for the Maybelline dream lumi touch concealer to wake me up which is supposed to be a highlighting concealer !! Give me some more play time with my new magic wand and i shall get you a review on this one!! For now though, enjoy what Maybelline calls the ‘Dream Cluster ‘. Its the Maybelline dream team to get you flawless skin ready !
The Maybelline Dream Cluster Contains
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Foundation: This one has already been reviewed on the blog here, go here to view that: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation
- Maybelline Lumi Touch Concealer: The newest member of the dream cluster, this one os supposed to highlight and conceal at the same time. The shade i got is VERY light for my skintone, so its a bit difficult to test it out at the moment but i love the creaminess of this!
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: A guest poster has alread reviewed this one too click here
- Maybelline Dream Touch Blush: This looks so gorgeous and fluffy and like whipped strawberry souffle in the pan !!! Yummmm!
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse: Iv tried this in the past and im not a fan of this particular one. It just looks patchy and doesnt blend in to the skin making it look stretchy and wierd.
Which Maybelline dream cluster product excites you most?
Disclaimer: Sent by brand
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!