What Would Your Own Dream Team Look Like?

by Mehak Shahani on September 12, 2012

in Beauty Banter, Features

When Maybelline introduced their ‘Dream Cluster’ , it got me thinking..what would your own dream team of foundation, powder, concealer, and blush look like??? What about highlighter as well?

For me my Dream Team face products are these:

• Inglot Under Eye Concealer
  • Any Mac Blush out of Dollymix/ Mocha/ Supernova/Peaches
  • Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder
  • Kryolan Foundation / Body ShopExtra Virgin Minerals
  • Highlighter: Beneft Girl Meets Pearl

Priyanka September 12, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Sounds gr8!

Pooja@IBC September 12, 2012 at 3:55 pm

My dream team-
MAC sheer select moisture concealer
MAC Cream color base-Hush as highlighter
MAC sheer select pressed powder compact or MAC mineralize skinfinish
Sleek Rose Gold Blush (for evening) Ben Nye creme rouge for day wear
Kryolan TV paint stick (for evening event) else MAC studio Fix foundie

mehak September 12, 2012 at 4:42 pm

I wantttt sleek rose gold :(:(

Vaishnavi September 12, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Oh Mehak…you must buy it…it’s the BEST-EST ever!!! My first and my most favorite so far!!!

mehak September 12, 2012 at 5:16 pm

i ordered it bt sleek never delivereddd !! ugh!

Aarti September 12, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Hey Mehak,
that happened to me as well…i ordered from them a couple of months back and even have a order confirmation but never got my stuff.
Everyone seems to rave about how easily they got their stuff from them and how helpful their customer service is if there was ever an issues, but i cant even seem to get a response from them :’(

mehak September 13, 2012 at 6:44 pm

ya same here aarti..iv ordered frm sleek before and i didnt have a problem, but recently theyv royally screwed up!

IsmiDiva September 12, 2012 at 6:45 pm

awesome post! my dream team would have clinique HD mascara, estee lauder sheer moisturizer, wet n wild lip balm, estee lauder bronze blush, almay eye liner, and elf concealer.

Frances September 12, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Laura Mercier Secret Concealer and Secret Brightening Powder for undereye circles, and Secret Camouflage for discolouration around the mouth

NARS Dolce Vita blush: rose-brown

Still hunting for the perfect setting powder

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation

Burberry Summer Glow Natural Bronzer for contouring and adding a sunny glow. I’ve not found a highlighter I liked enough to repurchase but thanks to Lisa Eldridge, I am lemming Becca’s Shimmering Skin Perfector like you wouldn’t believe.

mehak September 13, 2012 at 11:30 am

I want that Guerlain Lingerie De Peau!!

StrawberryPulp September 12, 2012 at 7:48 pm

My dream team:
Lush Jackie Oates base
MAC Studio Fix concealer
Lancôme Teint Miracle foundation
MAC transparent loose setting powder
MAC Deep Dark Mineralize Skin Finish (for contouring)
Any peachy blush (I think blushes hardly make a difference to me in terms of brand variance)
MAC eyeshadow (for highlighting- sorry forget the name of the shade)

StrawberryPulp recently posted The wedding cakes I love the look of http://strawberrypulp.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/the-wedding-cakes-i-love-the-look-of/

StrawberryPulp September 13, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Forgot a critical element – Estée Lauder Doublewear stay in place shadow stick in gold pearl- to be used as a base for the eye – incidentally all my items except Lush are results of education by Chandni Singh

StrawberryPulp recently posted wedding planning update 1

Chris September 12, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Foundation: I want the coverage of Cinema Secrets Cream Foundation in a liquid.
Concealer: Something that covers my stupid dark circles but doesn’t settle into fine lines. I am still hunting…
Powder: MAC Blot (I wish they’d make a more yellow toned one).
Blush: NARS Torrid.
Highlighter: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Sunset Strip.

Sophia September 13, 2012 at 3:07 am

My dream team would b Mac Studio Fix Fluid,colorbar/physicians formula compact,mac fleur power/lancome pink splash/sleek sunrise,mac studio finish concealer

mehak September 13, 2012 at 11:57 am

I knowww..im still finding my dream foundation!!!

Priti September 13, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Mehek, u should try the Lancome tient miracel. They have sample sachets too…. :)
the foundation is almost like second skin.. :)

Sophia September 13, 2012 at 3:12 am

Nars Exhibit A also….oh its really diff choosing a fav among blushes…

Rima September 13, 2012 at 11:23 am

My Dream Team Members Include:
1. Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact.
2.Chanel Base Lumiere Illuminating Makeup Base.
3.Mac sheer select moisture concealor
4.Benefit girl meets pearl (awesome!!!!)
5.MAc Blush…(Any)

varshini September 13, 2012 at 12:17 pm

my dream team …

Bourjois healthmix foundation for everyday/Kryolan TV paint stick
Bourjois blush 33 / Krylon blush
Colobar concealer
oriflame giordani radiance pearls – for that glow
MAC mineralize skinfinish / Bourjois loose powder/ Kryolan Translucent power

ramya September 13, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Hi Mehak.Please suggest me foundation.i am having oily skin and wheatish complexion

mehak September 13, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Hi Ramya Clinique superbalanced is a great foundation for oily skin.

ramya September 14, 2012 at 8:00 am

thanks mehak.

sheetal September 13, 2012 at 7:39 pm

my dream team
tbs moisture cream
mac select coverup concealer
mac studio moisture tint spf 15
see sheer lippie from mac :)

Neha Sharma September 15, 2012 at 5:11 am

My Dream Team would be

Mac Skin Protect protection Vassage (Amazing for oily skin)
Laura Mercier Concealer
Dior Airflash Airbrush/ Georgio Armani Luminous silk Foundation Chanel Loose power (Pictures amazing) These 3 are my Holy Grail foundation for every season and for every skin type
NARS SIN blush
Mac Silver dust as Highlighter (Best Highlighter ever) and Mac Luster drop (liquid highlighter)
NARS Dolce Vita lipstick/gloss