Do You Change Your Makeup Routine With The Season?

by Mehak Shahani on October 16, 2012

in Poll, Uncategorized

Poll in your answers below and feel free to elaborate in the comments.

Me… I do have standard routine, but with the layers of clothing i definitely go for more rosier cheeks than peachy cheeks in the winter, even the lips i gravitate more towards berry’s  in the cooler time.

[poll id="6"]

Xuvious October 16, 2012 at 10:26 am

My routine with foundation/tinted moisturizer changes a lot depending on the season. In summers I tend to not wear much make up.
Xuvious recently posted..Givenchy Phenomen’ Eyes Waterproof Mascara in Water BlackMy Profile

Anjali October 16, 2012 at 11:09 am

lippy colors change for sure..

Kejal October 16, 2012 at 11:23 am

my moisturizer and face wash def change… I opt for deeper shade in winter for cheeks and lips. Also I use a cream blush in winter
Kejal recently posted..NailSpa Experience!!! Festive Glitter ManiMy Profile

Shikha October 16, 2012 at 11:29 am

Yes, lip balms replace glosses, bright liners changes to black, browns…. Cheek become more pink (due to cream blushes which cover up dry skin)
Shikha recently posted..Revlon Moisture stay Lipcolor- Rum Sheen 54My Profile

Vaishnavi October 16, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Yes, especially with my CTM routine. I have a thicker cream for winter and a lighter one for summer…else its a disaster for me. Same with lip balms & sunscreen.
Vaishnavi recently posted..Do you remember “Hip Hip Hurray”?My Profile

Vaishnavi October 16, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Btw…love the new logo in the poll!!
Vaishnavi recently posted..Do you remember “Hip Hip Hurray”?My Profile

Nivedita October 16, 2012 at 12:59 pm

It kind of depends. I neither always go for the typical ‘winter’ looks which I feel is pretty gloomy neither the ‘standard’ one. I like to keep myself looking fresh. So, everything depends on my outfit and my mood.
Nivedita recently posted..Tips and Toes 4 in 1 Makeover Stick: A real find?My Profile

Karishma October 16, 2012 at 4:39 pm

I wish i did, but i actually just go according to how i feel like doing my makeup any day :)
Karishma recently posted..Fair & Lovely Foundation invites applications for Scholarship 2012My Profile

coralcrue October 16, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Mangalore barely has any seasonal changes except slightly drier towards december so don’t change my routine at all :) I love polls, btw.
coralcrue recently posted..ACM Depiwhite Intensive Depigmenting Cream ReviewMy Profile

StrawberryPulp October 16, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Hey Mehak, what about doing a poll on the favorite makeup look among the 5 cover girls of the Vogue anniversary issue?

mehak October 17, 2012 at 12:42 pm

OOoh fantastic idea ! Thanks!

Chris October 16, 2012 at 10:02 pm

I would say I tweak it. I shift to darker lipsticks in the winter (but still use rose and soft pinks), and only use sunblock during the summer. But everything else more or less stays the same.
Chris recently posted..Makeup Breakdowns: Blues on JannaMy Profile

Sukanya October 16, 2012 at 10:04 pm

mostly its the same !
Sukanya recently posted..Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Concealer (Honey):Review ;SwatchMy Profile

sparkles_pink October 17, 2012 at 1:08 pm

During winters, i don’t mind experimenting with my make up foundations, because they don’t ever look too much in winters. i use deeper blushers in winters, with perfect blend of mousse foundations. they look so porcelain like and natural. And i also experiment with deeper shades of lipsticks. they look gorgeous in winters.

aadhu October 17, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Ya it will change often.. But making up our self is also important for Glowing Skin….

giggle girlie October 17, 2012 at 7:34 pm

yes makeup routine changes!!Since I dont use foundation at all whether it is summer or winter so my base makeup remains the same…but yes in winters i prefer cream blushes over the powder ones. This winter I have decided not to be color specific for season so yes I am still wearing my bright orange and hot pink lipsticks along with the berries and reds!!
giggle girlie recently posted..MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection Lipstick Swatches: Lipstick LoveMy Profile

Nidhi October 20, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I dont change my makeup just the CTM thing n also i apply a face cream under the foundation..bas.. shud u actually change it acc to the season too?!?! Plz put up a post on that