I spy with my little eye- some new beauty trends for 2013 Spring Summer ! MAC Cosmetics was the official makeup partner for the event, and while the talented MAC team worked backstage to create complementing looks for the shows, i spotted some emerging beauty trends and MAC Products you need to achieve them!
- Red Lips: Hot Pink, or Neon Coral may have been the it color for quite a while, but Red has come back in a BIG way! From the Ruby Red lips at Ritu Kumar to the subtle Coral-Red at Shivan & Naresh to the mute muted Pink Red at Nachiket Barve & Anupama Dayal, Red was THE lip color of choice at WLIFW 2013 . Want to know which red lipsticks these models are wearing?
- Mac Beet Lip Pencil and Mac Pro Lip Mix in Crimson were used for Ritu Kumar
- Mac What a Blast! Pro Longwear Lip Pencil was used for Shiven & Naresh, Pia Pauro and Jenjum Gadi
- Mix of Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick with Pink Shock Cream Color Base was used for Nachiket Barve and Anupama Dayal
- Pops of Bright Angled, Geometric Lines : While you may not want to walk around with colored lines in varying shapes around your eye area, the sharp lines at Gaurav Gupta and AM:PM were a clear signal that liners for Spring Summer 2013 were going to be crisp, sharp and angled in varying colors. So stock up on all the colors you never thought you would wear! Remember the
- Mac Process Magenta Chromagraphic Pencil was used for Gaurav Gupta
- Mac Fascinating Eye Kohl was used for AM:PM
- Contouring & Razor Sharp Cheekbones: Ski high , sharp cheekbones were created with the play of bronzers and highlighters across shows in WLIFW 2013. From the earthy, deep contour of Kiran Uttam , to the softercontour of Anand Kabra to the warm, terracotta contour at Ritu Kumar- get your brushes and Mac MSF’s out girls!
- Mac Gana Highlighter & Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Dark was used for Kiran Uttam Ghosh
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish/ Matte Bronze was used for Anand Kabra
Apart from that, did you also spot a hair trend? Buns of various forms- pulled back into top knots, twisted onto the side for a victorial bun, or a traditional low bun! What are you stocking up on? A Mac MSF is definitely due for me this year!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!