The Panel Discusses: Facewashes That Work!

by mehak on October 7, 2012

in Skincare, The Panel

I say “Hmm, not much of a skincare enthusiast but currently im using Nivea Visage Face Wash for Normal to Mixed Skin. I have no idea what ‘Mixed Skin’ is actually, but its a nice everyday face wash. I do feel my face feels a tad bit stretchy after usage, but nothing i cant handle”

Esha says” Im using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Face Wash & Mask. If i skip using this even for a day, i get a tiny little pimple the next morning!. Hmph”

Priyam says” Im using the Dove Deep Pure Facewash- the one in the Blue packaging. There are VERY few skincare products that dont break me out and this is one of them”

Sanjana says” Im using the Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser which is decen for everyday. But when im feeling i fancy i use my Forest Essentials Face Wash”

General Banter Amongst the Panelists this week:

Priyam (After Reading about the Mac Indian Lipsticks Launch): What is this Mac India launch? Why have they named a lipstick tabla? Why will i want to buy Tabla- is that the only name they could find? Tabla? But Pretty colors na?

Esha (After reading last times Panel Post): Im going to have make my recommendations sound more fancy and exciting next time like the other panelists. Hmph.Btw, i Looove your Bridal Shopping in Delhi Service ! Best of luck!!

Sanjana (After making a face about the looks of my site): Im sorry, but like you REALLY need to work on the graphics of P & B theyr horrible. Ill make a new logo for you.

Me: Okay, ill pay you in makeup items :) :)

DrSukanya@FewUnnecessaryStuff October 7, 2012 at 7:43 pm

this is so nice..loved the panel idea.

i have combination – dry skin, and i love The Nature’s co. cool cucumber face wash ; neutrogena deep clean for normal-oily skin (only for summers) and Cetaphil cleanser for sensitive skin.

mehak October 7, 2012 at 9:02 pm

I’m going to try that cucumber face wash thing!!!

Kritika October 7, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Funny how I love the Dove bath care range but have never tried their face washes..hmm, will try that one soon. And could you kinda suggest more than one option, umm maybe like something they’ve used in past and it has worked for them. That ways we’ll have more than one option. Just a suggestion :)

I’m loving this feature. Its like 4 blogs in ONE! :P

mehak October 7, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Hey that’s what going to happen from next time…more than one option…but i will run out of questions if they say everything!!! :p

Kritika October 7, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Hehe. I’m sure the readers won’t let that happen! I bet all of us have a bagful of questions :P

Shikha October 7, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Currently I am loving all Himalya’s facewash. Purifying Neem, Oil Balance and Gentle Exfoliating Daily face wash and switching btw 3 of them. In summers and oily and medium skin these are good and economical.

Giggle girlie October 7, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Mehak I really like this panel idea: it’s really helpful!
I have combination skin..oily in certain areas with dry patches here & there..I use cetaphil face wash for sensitive skin, it is good not very harsh.
ps: since this my first time in panel discussion, hello to all pretty girls on the panel!:)

Gunjan October 7, 2012 at 11:08 pm

I swear by Neutrogena Deep Clean! I’ve been using it for the last 2 years and it has done wonders! I also used TBS’s Tea Tree Facewash, which was also Fab!

Nivedita October 7, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Hahaha! That was funny and yeah, I would find it weird if I were to say ‘ I am wearing Tabla on my lips’ :P

I am using the Himalaya Purifying Neem facewash, the only one that only only ‘doesn’t ‘ break me out but keeps breakouts at bay as well :P

( Did I sound a bit crazy?)

Richa Saxena October 8, 2012 at 12:30 am

The panel idea is really awesome….These days I have been using Lotus’s Tea tree & Cinnamon facewash…It’s a nice gentle facewash…

Bach October 8, 2012 at 7:09 am

I have always had acne prone oily skin so I have spent most of my adult life using very abrasive gel cleansers with salicylic acid whether I had active breakouts or not. About a year ago I started using the Origins checks and balances. It is works wonders for my skin and doesn’t leave it parched like the gel cleansers do. It is a bit pricey ($20) but the 5 oz tube has lasted me this whole year and it is totally worth every single penny. Another cleanser which feels very similar to the Origins checks and balances is the Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser, which also leaves my skin squeaky clean.

ramya October 8, 2012 at 8:02 am

great idea.i am also using Dove face wash for oily skin:)

jyoti October 8, 2012 at 3:37 pm

hi…i am commenting first time on the blog! i love the way u write..i mean the humor angle..
my skin type is super oily, and i use vichy normaderm face wash. it rocks!

mehak October 8, 2012 at 4:10 pm

hanks Jyoti!

Vaishnavi October 8, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Clinique worked for me!!! I am loving it :)

Jennifer October 22, 2012 at 8:13 pm

mehak, i am a fan or ur witty style of writing… u are the only blogger whose posts i would read even if the reviewed product was out of my budget, but still read to see what u have written… earlier, i used to comment as ‘pjen’. now i have my own blog, so using a new id… :)