While most fridays, ill be urging you to splurge on those five fabulous bright lipsticks, or those 5 must have winter products, this fridays five its all about saving money ! Here are five great deals from www.cuponation.in/which is an online company that provides a collection of useful voucher codes that can help you score great discounts at your favourite websites. I browsed through Cuponation to find myself some good deals and these are five of my favourites:
1. 10% off on Carlton London : I didnt event know Carlton had an online store, and to have a 10% off on one of my favourite shoe stores means i know where to get my winter boots from !!! Hey! Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life okay. And since, its too cold to get glass slippers, im going to get woollen booties!
2. Get 1000 off on Jabong : A thousand bucks off on a purchase of 4000 on ALL products ! Go splurge on all the winter apparel you need , or maybe shop for some home decor to spice up your home?
3. Get 500 Rs off on Myntra : 500 bucks off, on 1500 Rs spend. Im spending that on all the Elle and Forever New Merchandise. And ooh..maybe ill throw in a bit of dressberry as well.
4. Get 10% off on sports equipment : I thought id add in a little something for the boys, since my boy was quite excited about this one. You get 10% off on a lot of sports merchandise as well as equipment
5. Flat 20% on Home Decor on Goodlife : If you are a crazy decorationg lady like me then this coupon is totally up your alley !! Goodlife has a great range of linen, and lamps and lighting but i specially love the wall decals which are so creative and fun!!!
How to use the coupons: You just need to click the above links, if it says ‘No code required’, then as soon as you click the link you will see the discounts. If however it does show a coupon code then clicking the link will take you to the online store and you can enter the code on checkout.If you wish to see further deals on many more websites you can browse Cuponation to know more. Warning: It can be addictive.