P&B Panel Discusses: Kajals That We Love !

by mehak on November 5, 2012

in The Panel

So the Panel got together over……umm… i cant make up more stuff now, so ya, we got together over a BBM group to discuss Kajals that make us swooon!!!

I love Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Noir because it doesnt make my ultra sensitive eyes itch, it is super duper soft, intensely black and doesnt smudge as much. It doesnt last as long as Clinique Quickliner for eyes which can go on for about ten hours, but this isnt half as bad either !!!

Esha Says” Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner cos it doesnt smudge or budge  and its pretty pigmented so all you need is one or two strokes!!!”

Priyam says “Fav Kajal is Mac Smoulder and VLCC Kajal. Because they arent a pain in the ass to remove but also dont smudge too much”

Sanjana Says “My favourite kajal is Chambor ka kajal ! :p Its a bit expensive but i flicked it from my mom so its cool :p”

In other news:

Priyam and Me are discussing how the Hippo Chips ad is so scary , yknow the way he says “Without Boooorddersss” and “Dont be hunngriiieeee“. *Shiver*. SCARY! MUmmaaa!

Sanjana is as usual, getting bored waiting for her architecture class to start. She hates college she says, but i know she secretly loves it :p .

Esha is busy with  her social life- getting movie star like hair do’s done at the parlour  (which by the way happened by accident by the parlour guy, and can never be re-created- he admitted it as well).

Nivedita November 5, 2012 at 11:37 am

After years, Faces Longstay liner pencil in Solid Black is what I’m now obsessed with. It’s just wonderful! In fact it is more black than my Maybelline gel liner and more smudgeproof!!

The ‘movie start like hair?’ What was it? :D

mehak November 5, 2012 at 12:45 pm

like curls curls curls which were pinned into a stright line on one side.

Nivedita November 6, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I know I know!! I have wanted them as well!! I got a Philips Multiway Styler , still never managed to do them!! Imagine those curls with lots of shine-spray , an LBD and loads of pearls!! Jazz!!!

Manu November 5, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I am using the faces pencil right now and I totally agree with you, Nivs. I just wonder if the lakme kohl ultimate is better.

Nivedita November 6, 2012 at 2:38 pm

I heard Kohl ultimate being compared to MAC feline khol. If that is the case, I’m not sure if it is better.
For me, right now it’s the epitome of perfection!! :P

Mehak herself might give you the right answer you’re looking for

poorva November 5, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I love kajals :P
Currently im loving lakme kohl ultimate and loreal contour khol :)
Want to try mac smolder or feline next … Or maybe the lancome one uve written abt :)

Kejal November 5, 2012 at 12:59 pm

M not such a kajal person.. they make my eyes look smaller..so its usually eye liners for me. Though I m planning to get colossal for the occasional wear..I wud like to chk out these others as well.

Dolon November 5, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Maybelline kajal for me

Butterfly November 5, 2012 at 4:51 pm

My super oily skin means that even the best of liners/kohls don’t last. If I have some time in the morning (which is almost never) I use the Bourjois Liner Feutre (what’s with the fancy nomenclature? I had to look up the spelling on the pen!). On most days its the Clinique Quickliner because it’s actually quick.
Thankfully neither of them smudge or budge through the day!

mehak November 5, 2012 at 4:52 pm

QUickliner doesnt budge at all na!

Tanmayee November 5, 2012 at 5:54 pm

I like mac smolder…and now colossal…I have to try eyeconnic one..

mehak November 5, 2012 at 6:03 pm

find that eyeconic is realllly hard to remove..you definitly need oil to remove it …otherwise, it just gts stuck into the eye!

Sukanya November 5, 2012 at 7:28 pm

maybelline collosal and gel liners are really good for me ! also the hashmi kajal in stick :)

Avantika November 5, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Lotus/ Biotique..cheap and best!

Riya November 6, 2012 at 10:39 am

I second you, biotique for the pigmentation and lotus doesnt smudge! My everyday kajal is Biotique, hands down!

Anshita @Vanity No Apologies November 5, 2012 at 8:12 pm

lakme kohl ultimate is a good option too

zooni November 5, 2012 at 8:30 pm

mehek have u tried kajals from hashmi?

i got myself one from snapdeal under 50 INR and is pretty black

giggle girlie November 5, 2012 at 8:50 pm

I have funny pair of eyes…any kajal or mascara can’t stay put…I have tried quite a few of them!The worst being MAC smoulder..it starts smudging within few minutes of application and if i use it on upper lashline then it leaves crescent shape impression near my brow bone area.

And the best one for me is Lancome le crayon noir!!there is very little smudging and stay power is decent enough!

mehak November 5, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Thumbs up me too!!!

Shikha November 5, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Eyeconic for me, I am ok with removing with oil base remover. Sastaa and tikaao :-D

Harman November 5, 2012 at 10:03 pm

For me biotique kajal. I love that it is herbal and never stings my eyes, although it does smudge.

Pratha November 6, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Its MAC Technakhol in Graphblack for me…superrrr black and non-budging!!

Avz November 6, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Have been using Mac Techakhol for ages now. Its really black and stay for ever. But have tried the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal and must say its a fantastic product for the price you get it for. Black , no smudging and longstay.

Saumya November 7, 2012 at 3:44 am

From all the eyepencils I have tried till now, Urban Decay 24/7 perversion lasts the best on my waterline . All the products and the longevity mentioned are on the waterline in the post ?

Shikha November 7, 2012 at 10:04 am

For me it smudges a lot on water line, :-( No doubt its best-darkest black color liner which is super smooth and creamy

Nidhi November 9, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Hey Mehak.. would love to see a post on Lipies that suit these people..

mehak November 9, 2012 at 8:42 pm
rubina November 15, 2012 at 5:02 pm

lakme eyeconic kajal! great price and what a great finish it gives :)

i also love eye pencil from DIOR- it lasts and lasts and lasts…and super finish too.

i loved your blog by the way. i am new to blogging…find it so inspiring to be able to share with the world out there.