P&B Poll: What Beauty Product Changes Your Look the Most?

by Mehak Shahani on November 2, 2012

in Poll

[poll id="8"]

Poll in your answers and elaborate in the comments below. For me, it may be eyeliner because i can make it soft and heavy for a smokey eye, wing it for a more chic look, or alter the shape to get a wide eyed look. So probably that and maybe lipstick- bright lips do change your look!

thevowsandbeyond November 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I voted for blush because it brings about the most dramatic change – however, I have recently found this Maybelline foundation that comes as a foam – totally in love with that product: it’s the easiest way to apply foundation ever!!
thevowsandbeyond recently posted..A Fast for LoveMy Profile

Shikha November 2, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Eyeliner/eye makeup, I can experiment a lot with them. change color of liner and style of liner -change your look completely. I am not a lipstick fan. Also hair do/hair cut change you look a lot
Shikha recently posted..Fab India Aloe Vera Protein ConditionerMy Profile

Pooja@IBC November 2, 2012 at 1:00 pm

A red lipstick-takes me from drab to glam in 5 seconds! Nothing like MAC Ruby woo to look like a siren a jiffy ;)
Pooja@IBC recently posted..IBC Exclusive Giveaway-Win The Body Shop’s White Musk Libertine Gift hampers worth Rs 13,350/-My Profile

Tanmayee November 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm

A red lipstick… I voted for lipstick…
Tanmayee recently posted..Oriflame Very Me “Peach Me Perfect ” Tinted Moisturizer ReviewMy Profile

Embellished November 2, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Eyeliner, definitely. Second would be lipstick.
Embellished recently posted..This week: Accessories, Macaroons and Fake Chanel!My Profile

Dolon November 2, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Red lipstick for me.
Dolon recently posted..MUA Blush Shade 3 – Review & SwatchMy Profile

Yasmeen November 2, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Nothing like a swipe of mascara!
Yasmeen recently posted..LANDSCAPE DESIGN..My Profile

sparkles_pink November 2, 2012 at 4:32 pm

i truly think for me it has to be foundation, because it truly does change the look of my face , it gives me a flawless gorgeous complexion to play with, i definitely think nothing else would work magic, like a foundation does to a face. it makes you look beautiful in just an application. so my vote is definitely foundation. and secondly, an eyelash curler does wonders for a face. it completely beautifies the face, at least mine, gives me so much confidence.
sparkles_pink recently posted..In love with the new Louis Vuitton speedy BandouliereMy Profile

Giggle girlie November 2, 2012 at 5:35 pm

For me it is blush!!it makes my face look fresh & awake…without blush my looks dull.
Giggle girlie recently posted..Outfit for Fall:Blazer and BootsMy Profile

Anshita @Vanity No Apologies November 2, 2012 at 8:06 pm

girl add kajal there. it can change you totally!
Anshita @Vanity No Apologies recently posted..The Body Shop Lily Cole High Shine Lip Treatment – Go Naked!My Profile

Chris November 2, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Concealer. Once I cover up my blemishes and dark circles, my face looks so much prettier. After concealer application, I can even get away with just lipstick and no eye makeup.
Chris recently posted..My Experience with Neem OilMy Profile

Joanna November 3, 2012 at 12:09 am

Red lipstick and highlighter.

Nivedita November 3, 2012 at 1:39 am

Other: Concealer for me. Once I cover up my dark circles and blemishes, it completely changes the way I look ( read dull and tired :P )
Nivedita recently posted..Maybelline Color Tattooes swatches: 8 shades launched in India and their SwatchesMy Profile

Sweet&Bitter November 3, 2012 at 1:41 am

an eyeliner and a lipstick….confused between the two….i m more biased toward eyeliner but when I am in hurry then its better to dab some color on your lips
Sweet&Bitter recently posted..Lazy Lady Survival Guide – Trick to Clean Your Make-up BrushesMy Profile

JC November 3, 2012 at 1:42 am

For me its gotto be mascara! :)
Out of the other choices, I guess, eyeliner.
JC recently posted..Review: Maybelline Eye Studio- Vivid and Smooth LinerMy Profile

shruti November 3, 2012 at 4:36 pm

kajal..its my one product to go to..dat maks al d difference..:D