P&B Poll: Whats Your Signature Makeup Look?

by Mehak Shahani on November 16, 2012

in Poll

Yellowww girlsss !!  How has your Diwali been? Iv been internet-less for about two days now and its ANNOYINNGGG ! Ugh. Logging in from the random net connect to post this,  dont ask me why. Was just watching  X factor and saw this girl with big glittery red lips (by glittery i mean like GLITTER not shimmer) , and she was totally pulling it off ! So wondered what YOUR makeup style is, hers is definitely out there !

Okay i lied. The girl didnt make me wonder all this, i was just babbling about that randomly. The post has been in draft for weeks and i needed something to post. Hence.

Ta-da. My style: Soft eyes, soft lips- i am a soft-soft girl! If i came in a cone i would be called  a Softy (Eww, what a sad joke!)

[poll id="9"]

Giggle girlie November 16, 2012 at 11:52 pm

Don’t know under which category I’ll fall but currently I am all about bright lips:red,orange,neonish shades,berry,Bordeaux.. and alternate between kohl rimmed eyes and winged eyeliner!!
Giggle girlie recently posted..Easy 2 eye shadow eye look for festive season:EOTDMy Profile

chunchun November 17, 2012 at 12:16 am

Diwali was lots of food and wine!! bliss!! I am a kohl and gloss girl

Embellished November 17, 2012 at 12:41 am

Haha. I know what girl you’re talking about. I just finished watching that episode!
Heavy eyes, soft lips for me -especially during this season (:
Embellished recently posted..Damn you, chapped lips!My Profile

Dolon November 17, 2012 at 4:46 am

Soft eyes and bright lips gal:)
Dolon recently posted..M.A.C Presents Nail Lacquers – Now in StoresMy Profile

ramya November 17, 2012 at 7:24 am

kohl and lip gloss
ramya recently posted..Vendakkai Pulikulambu/Okra Tamarind Sauce:Winter RecipesMy Profile

Shikha November 17, 2012 at 9:34 am

kohl eyes and glossy lips quick and easy. Best look for all days and big or small occasion.
Shikha recently posted..Kama Ayurveda Mint Lip BalmMy Profile

Anshita @Vanity No Apologies November 17, 2012 at 11:26 am

kohl n gloss!
Anshita @Vanity No Apologies recently posted..Secret Tip Of The Day Vol.19My Profile

Pallavi November 17, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Well, my look completely depends on the occasion and time, but I seriously can’t carry too bold colours (unless someone else puts them on me and does not let me peep into a mirror) My usual office look though is a carefully done Nude makeup look (Can’t believe how difficult achieving that flawless perfection can get!) just dewy skin, come hither eyes and soft hydrated lips is my fave though.
Pallavi recently posted..A Sparkling GiveawayMy Profile

Tanmayee November 17, 2012 at 4:01 pm

I am a soft eyes and bright lips girl…
Tanmayee recently posted..Lip Combo – Glossy Red PoutMy Profile

Karishma November 17, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I don’t do it everyday but my look would be heavy eyes, soft lips :)
Karishma recently posted..LMAO Thursdays- I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween CandyMy Profile

sparkles_pink November 17, 2012 at 6:26 pm

For me , it is definitely nicely kohled and lined eyes , with soft lips wearing only lustre by Mac ,or may be nude glossy lips or a pink subtle shade like mehr .
sparkles_pink recently posted..In love with the new Louis Vuitton speedy BandouliereMy Profile

Kejal November 18, 2012 at 12:22 am

Why no option for bright eyes, soft lips? I think I do that for office on most days..jus dab a touch of some e/s like mac exp pink on eyes..and soft neutral lips.
Kejal recently posted..Striping Tape Nail ArtMy Profile

swati November 20, 2012 at 11:50 am

Kohl eyes and gloss!! its such a wearable non fussy look. And works for almost all occasions with dewy skin :)

Riya November 21, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Kohl, clean glowing skin, blusher on festive occasions! M off lippies!
Riya recently posted..After Hours of a working mommyMy Profile