Coconut Oils have really suited up over the years! Gone are the days of the geeky coconut oil- rather fowl smelling sticky variant that would be incomplete without the ” two braids and ribbon” hair look . Enter the suave, sleek , handsome version of coconut oils- non sticky, smelling pleasant and looking rather dapper in a clear bottle with green detailing-The Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Oil is definitely The Generations Y of deep conditioning !
Body Shop Claims ” This luxuriously silky oil melts effortlessly into your hair creating the perfect overnight, leave-in, pre-wash treatment or the optimal nourishing accompaniment to scalp massage.
- Reveals hair that is strong, soft, shiny with a healthy scalp.
- Light fragrance
- Certified with Eco-Conscious Standards
- Paraben Free, Solicone Free, Colourant Free”
Since im not much of a hair oil buff (Blame my mom for not inculcating good oiling habits in me) Ill just jump to the pros and cons of this one:
- It really does deep condition the scalp leaving the hair soft and shiney after the wash.
- I LOVE that it doesnt smell like usual coconut oil, but smells a bit like cocoa butter- just a bit more coconutty
- It also is not sticky or greasy like other coconut oils- its really light on the scalp yet still manages to provide moisture
- It also seeps really well into the skin, i feel like it gets absorbed much easier than other oils that tend to just sit on the scalp
- Its Paraben and Silicone Free.
- I have to wash really well to get this out of my scalp- like i need to make sure iv shampooed 2-3 times to get all of the oil out.
Recommendation: If you are someone who regularly oils their hair and are on the lookout for a fab new hair oil that not only deep conditions but also is light, absorbant and pleasant smelling then the Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Oil will not dissapoint.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!