Do You Use Anti Ageing Products in Your Routine?

by Mehak Shahani on December 14, 2012

in Poll

[poll id="10"]

Elaborate which ones you do use in the comments below.

At the moment, im not exactly using any Anti ageing product. I use a lot of night creams and eye creams and the like but nothing which is anti ageing targeted though the new Olay Touch of Foundation ads are tempting me to give it a whirl. You?

Embellished December 15, 2012 at 12:28 am

Not yet, no.

Nidhi December 15, 2012 at 12:35 am

I do use the Loreal Youth Code Eye-Cream. BEST. EYE-CREAM.EVER!!! Hydrates like crazy and disappears into the skin without a trace! Even the concealer goes on so much smoother with it – and my eye area is visibly brighter/less tired. HG!

I haven’t used a ton of eye creams, but the couple I’ve used – biotique almond something and TBS vitamin E were totally useless.

Butterfly December 15, 2012 at 2:13 am

Not yet, but I’ve ordered the L’oreal Youth Code serum purely for it’s brightening claim. I just turned 24 BTW and hope to desist buying stuff from the anti aging range for the next half decade at least.

Nidhi December 15, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I got some free samples of the youth code luminize serum from the SA at Health and Glow. I didn’t want to spend 1.5k on something I wasn’t sure about. Doesn’t do anything at all – I didn’t even use up all the samples I had.
I suggest ponds gold radiance serum or Lakme Perfect Radiance Capsules.

Faiza Amin December 15, 2012 at 2:49 am

I mostly use the vitamin C supplements one tablet daily (antioxidant in its action) and on the face I use the Bio-oil with antiaging properties. The bio-oil which I use to prefer is very good…It clarified my complexion too….I dont exactly know the name of its company right now but I will share the name after going back to home!

Sophia December 15, 2012 at 6:22 am

well experts recco dat u start using an anti aging pdt once u r into ur mid twenties coz it serves to delay those wrinkles and laugh lines etc etc which u r bound to get in ur late 30s or early 40s or mayb even later if u r blessed with good genes…..ive been using the ponds anti aging serum with gold microparticles for about 6-8 months now…its good but im on the lookout for a better pdt that would fit my pocket as well…..

Shikha December 15, 2012 at 9:31 am

no, not yet.. I have heard that once you start using then its like vicious circle from which you can’t get out.. So I am staying away till the time I can afford too.

Chris December 15, 2012 at 9:53 am

Not exactly products, but I have taken steps to slow the effects of aging. I stopped drinking alcohol, and I have never smoked. I drink lots of herbal teas and water, and I try to eat healthy. I also wash off my makeup and wear sunblock every summer. Hopefully this will make me look youthful when I’m 50. :)

priyanka December 15, 2012 at 10:30 am

I have oily acne prone skin and I use Vichy Normaderm night cream regularly and Ponds age miracle night cream off and on. BTW I am 33…so I think its high time for anti ageing routine.

Tina December 15, 2012 at 10:35 am

I am 27 and I started using Pond’s Age Miracle Night Cream 2years back. Currently I am using the Olay Total Effects Night Cream. Personally, I felt that Pond’s is a far better product (and also cheaper).

Richa Saxena December 15, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Nope…Not yet…

Avanti December 15, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Yes, I use Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate to repair my skin at night.
For eyes I use Shishedo’s Eye Moisture Recharge to take care of the the fine lines and crow feet.

Pratha December 15, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Philosophy my product of choice.. review on P&B!!

Avanti December 15, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Yes, and I did try Olay about a few years ago. But its one of those products that work on your for a few days and then stop showing any results once the skin gets used to it. I wouldn’t recommend Olay at all. Kiehl’s has been working consistently on me.

sparkles_pink December 15, 2012 at 4:16 pm

well, i haven’t touched any of anti ageing products, but i’d really like to know ladies, what is the right age , when one should start using them?

deepa December 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I use Kumkumadi Tailam by a trusted Ayurvedic Company. Does wonders to my skin. Keeps in nourished, moisturized and evens out skin tone.

Manu December 15, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Nope, not really. I have skin problems that frustrate me already..don’t have the time to think about future problems. Also, my mum looks amazing at 53 so I’m guessing I will have a genetic advantage there ;)

Tuhin December 15, 2012 at 11:21 pm

I am using night cream(himalaya) and under eyecream (aromamagic). The eyecream has decreased eyebags but not dark circles. any affordable alternatives to it are welcome? I tried lakme nightcream but it seemed very heavy himalya’s is very light and affordable. It gats absorbed quickly.

Bhumika December 17, 2012 at 1:00 am

Using L’oreal Youth Code Luminize Serum and Night cream..and loving it !!

Riya December 17, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Olay age protect. M 33. But i dunno if it’s working. Have just started. I do a lot of other things like for hydration i would put on honey, malai and lemon occasionally. I absolutely dont use facewashes except after a field day- maybe once a month. Wash face with besan, turmeric, milk powder concoction. Almond oil for under eyes occasionally. But then, i dont use much of makeup except kohl, gloss etc.