Have You Planned Your New Year Eve Outfit & Makeup?

by Mehak Shahani on December 30, 2012

in Poll

[poll id="11"]

Me? NOOO Idea, still dont know what im wearing. Peach shorts, black cami and black blazer with a nice big chunky necklace or orange and pink bandage dress with beige blazer? Depending on what i wear, ill choose the makeup…dark eyes, peachy nude for the former, and bright and pretty for the latter. What about you?

Ikya December 30, 2012 at 7:51 pm

I might wear a white lace dress and if I do, I’ll wear a bright pink lip and a wash of gold/ bronze with eyeliner on the eyes or an orange dress or I don’t know. :/
Ikya recently posted..Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Color 135: Review, Swatches, FOTDMy Profile

Embellished December 30, 2012 at 8:10 pm

I think I have! Unless I change my mind in the end :|
Embellished recently posted..OOTN: What I Wore on Christmas EveMy Profile

Richa Saxena December 30, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Me going most probably with the classic LBD….Still not sure though….
Richa Saxena recently posted..Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Fatal Red; Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Chris December 30, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Not even sure, but I know what my manicure will be! OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue with Zoya Crystal.
Chris recently posted..Revlon Nail Enamel in No Shrinking VioletMy Profile

Ansh@Vanity No Apologies December 30, 2012 at 11:39 pm

blanket, tv, food for me!!
Ansh@Vanity No Apologies recently posted..I’ve Moved To WordPress! Updates and AnnouncementsMy Profile

TheBengaliBride December 31, 2012 at 11:16 am

It will be mostly a black dress and sterling silver beaded necklace for me. Maybe ankle high boots to go with the dress!

Shikha December 31, 2012 at 1:29 pm

I planned to sit at home and watch TV, however as a back-up incase last min plans just happened I have reserved a LBD with back coat too.. :-)
Shikha recently posted..MAC Mehr Matte LipstickMy Profile