Lust List: Cremes and Emeralds

by Mehak Shahani on January 13, 2013

in Features, Lust list

Since  Emerald is the Pantone Color of 2013, i thought id dedicate my entire lust list to it …But then, i got distracted by these gorgeous cremes and tans and thought oh well ! Lets just mix it up , im too fickle to stay true to one color anyway…

lustlist11 1. Burberry Porsum Tan  Bag: Okay, so Burberry went on Sale recently, and i totally needed a new bag an i was super excited to check it out. I already had the model numbers and stuff i wanted. By the time i reached there- there was nothing except like clutches and evening bags left. Huff..its that classic case of wantin what you cannot have. On Sale. Thats the worst kind of wanting of what you cannot have. Now im just lusting after this Tan bag from the Burberry Porsum range.

2. American Apparel Peach Nail polish:So the formula looks streaky but i want a pale, milky cream colored polish like this one. I do have OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy which is kin of similar but its more peach…i just want this really really pale cream color and i cant find it anywhere amidst the pinks and purples in INdia.

3. Manish Malhotra Anarkali Lehenga: I dont think any collection of Manish’s has recieved as many ‘imitations’ as this one, and while there are other lovely pieces from his Mijwan Fashion show, this clean ivory Chikankari work floor length Anarkali lehenga is just so fresh and gorgeous. I love how that bright coral just peeps out from below.

4.Rings Rings Rings: I love Halo setting rings, infact my dream engagement ring is a Halo set Solitaire with a wide band at the bottom. I thought these would be gorgeous right hand rings..Emeralds probably my favourite stone after diamond. Me no like the rubies and the sapphires.

5.DIamond and Emerald Necklace: Okay so im totally aware that this is completely humungous and over whelming..but i want it. Im also aware that im no longer a bride and no longer can i just randomly carry these off at some one elses function..but i WANT IT!!! Actually even if you just break out two of those spokes and make me earrings out of that…those would do too!

Richa Saxena January 13, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I loved the Cream Peach Nail Polish!!
Richa Saxena recently posted..MAC Blush in Peachtwist – Reviews & SwatchesMy Profile

mehak January 13, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Me too! Its so pristine and clean.

Embellished January 13, 2013 at 9:42 pm

I haven’t seen anything like that nail polish either!
Embellished recently posted..Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow: ReviewMy Profile

Sumathi January 13, 2013 at 10:39 pm

The bag looks great.. I love tan coloured bags..
Sumathi recently posted..Happy LohriMy Profile

Karishma January 13, 2013 at 11:15 pm

I loved the lehenga and nail paint! :)
Karishma recently posted..Snap Bazaar (Haul)My Profile

ID January 14, 2013 at 12:12 am

tan bags are n addiction. whats with dat stiffness of neha dhupia, she looks funny
ID recently posted..Mascara: Maxfactor Xperience Volumising Mascara and Revlon Grow Luscious MascaraMy Profile

mehak January 14, 2013 at 12:13 am

Yeah her hands looks all stiff…like a wooden doll

Ikya January 14, 2013 at 12:21 am

I have a halo setting emerald ring! *dances* But it’s oval. I want this too! :/ Emeral is my birth stone, I like it more than every other stone too!!!
Ikya recently posted..Maybelline Color Tattoo- Review, Swatches & Comparison with MAC PaintpotsMy Profile

Rajvi January 14, 2013 at 12:38 am

Loved the nail paint. I’m lusting after this one too. this shade along with mint green is in my must have lists.

Also, Chikankaari is my favourite work and this collection of Manish Malhotra has just swept me off
Rajvi recently posted..Matru ki Bijlee ka Mandola – ReviewMy Profile

Crown Princess January 14, 2013 at 12:32 pm

The new MAC collection has a mint polish. Give it a looksie:)

Chris January 14, 2013 at 8:53 am

You no like rubies and sapphires? Tsk, tsk, Mehak. They are so pretty!

Here’s my latest lust list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib_Vt5LH7Ds
Chris recently posted..My Experience with a Yogurt, Honey & Turmeric MaskMy Profile

mehak January 14, 2013 at 9:31 am

hehe sapphires are pretty. Not fan of rubies..dunno i just dont get attracted tor ed.

Shikha January 14, 2013 at 10:16 am

I love all of them.. give me any of these diamond, rubies, sapphire, emeralds I wont complaint about anything.. :-)
Shikha recently posted..L’OREAL Pro-Keratine Care Shine Bond Therapy- PreviewMy Profile

MissBoPeep January 14, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Ohh I love the list. Sply the Emerald rings. Hey about the cream nail color. I have a similar shade from Zoya but they tend to make my hands look dark. I dont think they look very good on India complexion sply if one is wheatish or darker.
MissBoPeep recently posted..MAC Launches its Marilyn Monroe CollectionMy Profile

Preeti January 15, 2013 at 12:47 am

Hi Mehak! I love this anarkali lehnga…can you plz tell me where can I get similar kind of lehnga at reasonable price (if possible)…Thanks!

mehak January 15, 2013 at 11:10 am

you will have to get it custom made.. you wont get ready made lehengas like ths with this sort of richness

Deepti January 15, 2013 at 6:28 pm

That nail paint is lovely! So different and pretty.
Deepti recently posted..Clinique Lipstick in Beach CoralMy Profile

Bhumika January 16, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Tan bag looks fab ! and love that MM anarkali lehenga..
Bhumika recently posted..OOTD: White Beige Lace Chiffon DressMy Profile

san January 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Hi mehak, theres are 2 shades from Zoya 2012 spring collection called CHO and FARAH,both are vanilla beige shades,cho is cool while farah is warmer in color.Ive farah and it makes ure nails look long n sophisticated :-).

mehak January 17, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Thanks san.
Checked them out..quite pretty ut theur beiger you know, i want somethin kind of between white ancd cream