P&B Poll: Which is Your Favourite Bipasha Basu Cover?

by Mehak Shahani on January 28, 2013

in Poll

Bipasha makes a knockout covergirl, specially because she is so versatile in the way she can look ! Which of the following covers do you think she did most justice to??

[poll id="12"]

I think she looks phenomnal on all covers but I love how she looks in the filmfare cover, soft and pretty with an edge.

bipasha-basu-magazine-cover2 bipasha-basu-mgazine-cver1

B

Shikha January 28, 2013 at 11:08 am

Even I like her in all pics.. I find her beat in maxim.. no doubt she got such a fir body..
Shikha recently posted..Revlon – Eye & Lip Makeup RemoverMy Profile

Orangepinkk January 28, 2013 at 11:52 am

My Fav is Hi Blitz… She’s looking very nice and apt. Gr8 styling!!
Orangepinkk recently posted..The Big Fat Punjabi WeddingMy Profile

Priti January 28, 2013 at 12:45 pm

She has always been my girl-crush ;)

Manu January 28, 2013 at 1:02 pm

The Filmfare cover is really classy and perfect in all aspects. But…I think she looks edgy and smokin’ in the Maxim cover ;)

Crazy Indian Bride January 28, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Like how she looks in Filmfare, though dunno to me she looks a bit like sonam kapoor in it (do i need spec??!)

and such a contrast difference in the Maixm and Hi! Blitz cover!!
Crazy Indian Bride recently posted..Wedding Event 5 : The Big Fat Indian Wedding Part 2My Profile

mehak January 28, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I know she does look like sonam kapoor in filmfare civer!

Preeti Kaur January 28, 2013 at 2:19 pm

She does have an amazing figure :) She is so versatile with her looks… from a bong bombshell to a seductive sultress ;)
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss ReviewMy Profile

Sonia January 28, 2013 at 3:51 pm

I recently got married in Sept 2012. Before I went for my wedding shopping in June 2012, your website is like a holy grail of bridal shops. Printed names of shops, entered each and every one of it. But now that I have done most of my shopping and I literally have a cupboard filled with 10,000 indian sarees and suits and stuff, I honestly am learning how to mix match things with the accessories and make up and stuff. So Mehak, my point is, I think it’ll be cool if you post “post-wedding attires and how you can show up looking like you’re married to dinner parties” once in a while? Its just an idea. When I had to tie my own saree, I was hoping you’d have a post regarding it, but then finally found a video on youtube. Yes, I did not know how to tie a saree. But with the grace of god who gifted me such a wonderful and sweet husband, and after 3 practises of tying sarees, I got one tied just last night under 15 minutes. Gonna try break my own record now, ha!

mehak January 28, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Lol i still dont know how to sari hun! Thats why no posts on those. Still go to the parlour everytme

Avina January 28, 2013 at 6:06 pm

This remind me of my days in a 5 star hotel. Imagine 8 girls in a crowded washroom trying to wear a sari in under 10 mins, desperately trying to get ready f=before shift. We had to line up for inspection whether our bindi and eyeliner matched, nails ok, nothing out of place…hehe.

Crazy Indian Bride January 28, 2013 at 7:25 pm

haha read your comment and reminded me of my saree trials too!! it used to take me 15 min as well! and I had to re-tie it many times!!
but you get a hang of it slowly, I am in the range of 5-10 min ;D
Crazy Indian Bride recently posted..Bridal Wear : Lime is that the new Orange?My Profile

coralcrue January 28, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Filmfare for sure :)
coralcrue recently posted..Coconut CultureMy Profile

Dolon January 28, 2013 at 5:10 pm

The Bong in me has to choose Hi Blitz :)
Dolon recently posted..Beat Stress With The Four Seasons Spa Contest Winners Announced!My Profile

Avina January 28, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Filmfare! She looks fresh and lovely and yes.. at a closer look …a bit like Sonam kapoor in that cover

deepti January 28, 2013 at 7:33 pm

She looks Gorgeous!!
deepti recently posted..Glittery Gold and Purple EOTDMy Profile

tanveer January 29, 2013 at 7:32 am

I too like Filmfare, but it seems photoshopped. Her face is quite angular otherwise & all the other covers reflect that, unlike Filmfare. Or maybe it is just good makeup & soft lights :)
tanveer recently posted..ATB BB Series 6: OMG! There is "Nothing" left to eat!My Profile

mehak January 29, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I think its the 3/4th angle probably…
but yr right she has a really wide kind of jawline which reflects everywhere else

Marathi Weddings January 29, 2013 at 8:52 am

The Flimfare cover looks classy. 2nd fav would be HiBlitz.
Marathi Weddings recently posted..SnapDeal’s Wedding specialMy Profile

sakhi January 29, 2013 at 12:05 pm

no second thots on filmfare…
sakhi recently posted..Biotique Morning Nectar Lightening Lip BalmMy Profile

Sukanya January 29, 2013 at 5:07 pm

hi blitz and maxim potrays her in two very different ways .. I like these two most.. in filmfare somehow, I have to agree with above comments and she does look a bit like sonam kapoor :P
Sukanya recently posted..Khadi Cucumber Cleansing Milk ReviewMy Profile

Samarpita January 30, 2013 at 2:29 am

I just can’t help but think how similar she looks to Sonam Kapoor in the Filmfare cover!!

I think a post on post-wedding outfit ideas outlining what to do with the wedding outfits would be a great idea!

First time commenting on this blog, but I have been following your blog for a long time Mehak! I love reading your posts, you’re so funny and cute :)

mehak January 30, 2013 at 9:02 am

What kind of post samarpita? Like what to wear post wedding events or how to re-invent your wedding outfits..

Samarpita January 30, 2013 at 10:32 am

Re-inventing wedding outfits for sure! I’m not married myself, but it would be good to know how to reinvent a wedding outfit after getting married. I think this is a problem many newlywed women face?
I mean they are likely to have spent quite a lot of money on their wedding saree/lehenga and to only wear it once would be terrible!

mehak January 30, 2013 at 11:33 am

Well honestly i wont do anything to my outfits…ill just wear them as is for my brother/sisters wedding but with a lighter dupatta or different draping style.. but yeah lemme try an do a post on other ways

Nez February 5, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Is it just me or does she look a tiny wee bit liuke Sonam Kapoor on the Filmfare cover? Hmm…

Nez February 5, 2013 at 9:00 pm