What do Mascara’s and Bollywood Item Numbers have in common? Both are best with high volume, and both have the potential to turn you into a superstar. So while, Bollywood style pelvic thrusts may not be everyone’s cup of tea, Clinique’s High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara may be just the short cut to turn you into an eyelash fluttering superstar! Can i just say i love this new trend of chubby makeup products? This is easily the fattest mascara tube iv ever used and i am totally loving how nice the fat metallic tube feels in my palm.
Clinique Claims “With every stroke, the over-the-top brush wraps lashes in instant, jaw-dropping drama. This larger-than-life formula is also safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested, too”
Okayyy. So first things first- let me introduce you to my eyelashes. Think tiny, puny, non existant kind of like baby hair lashes stuck on to big huge eyes which get irritated with any sort of mascara. My eyes turn red and itchy faster than you can say “Monkey“. Most mascara’s fail to deliver results on em. But this one is definitely worth a mention and here is why….
Here is why Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara is one bad-ass mascara!
- Blackest Black ever. I mean, really really dark jet black kind of lashes.
- Definite improvement in volume and length- Lashes do look thicker and longer . Mine are puny so you cant tell , but if you have halfway decent lashes you will be like Whoa ! My lashes look like Godzilla lashes !
- Does not Clump inspite of thick formula
- Phenomenal staying power- this stays put all day even once you are back from work without flaking.
- No itching or irritation caused to my ultra sensitive eyes
- Nice thick handle gives a good grip and the tiny bristles help you reach the inner corners.
Here is where it can improve:
- The formula is quite thick, and while those with nice lashes themselves can handle that, i feel the formula was a bit too heavy for my super thin lashes which kind of weighed them down.
- I think it takes a while to get used to the brush. The best way is to place it beneath your lashes and roll it as you move upwards instead of doing like straight strokes.
Recommendation: The Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara is a super black mascara that definitely delivers both in the volume and length department . It lasts long, and does not clump! The formula is quite thick though, which weighed down on my very puny lashes, but if you have halfway decent lashes and can handle that this is really really good !!!!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!