5 Beautifully Natural, Earthy Blushes !

by Mehak Shahani on March 8, 2013

in Blush, Fridaysfive

natural-blushes-indian-skin-001

As much as we love our pinks and peaches (specially for the upcoming summer months) , blushes that give you a warm, earthy flush never go out of season! Here are 5 beautiful blushes that look perfect on Indian skintones- looking natural with just a hint of warmth and color!

1. Mac Gingerly is a beautiful earthy peach. Its a tad browner than Mac Peaches and hence looks warmer. Its a great blush to own, and is said to be amongst Mickey Contractors favourite blushes for Indian Skin tones. Those of you on whome Peaches does not show up, and you still want an earthy peach flush- check Gingerly out!

2.Mac Mocha has slowly grown to become one of my all time favourite blushes. Its just the most beautiful, earthy rose pink flush. Its a plummy pink in the pan, but once on you just feel like you are blushing naturally. Fell in love with it after an SA tried it on, otherwise i wouldn have even looked at it !

3.Nyx Tea Rose Cream Blush: Tea Rose looks peach, but actually its a neutral pink. Its a warm, pink though and is great in the winter months for effortlessly natural , pink cheeks that dont look like you are trying too hard !

4.Colorbar Just Earth Blush: Im not sure whether this has been discontinued , but i would be REALLY upset if it did because this is one blush i cannot find a dupe for. It looks like a muddy brown, but every single tim i wear it im complimented on how im looking. Its just a beautiful, earthy flush that looks warm and natural

5.Mac Mineralized Skin Finish (Not Shown) : MSF’s are such great multi-taskers, and Mac Natural MSF in a shade darker than your skin works wonders as a natural blush/bronzer. Definitely need one of these in your makeup kit!

shivangi March 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I have Gingerly and Tea Rose and those are so so lovely!

Preetha March 8, 2013 at 8:42 pm

mocha is on my wishlist..gingerly is my all time favorite..love!
Preetha recently posted..Tutorial Treat – Easy Braided Braid Hair tutorialMy Profile

Xuvious March 8, 2013 at 10:52 pm

For me, Sunbasque is always the one I reach out to, if you don’t mind the shimmer.
Xuvious recently posted..Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick in FawnMy Profile

Richa Saxena March 8, 2013 at 11:01 pm

I have Tea Rose and I totally love it!
Richa Saxena recently posted..VLCC Gold Scrub; Thoughts, Review & PhotosMy Profile

Preeti Kaur March 8, 2013 at 11:26 pm

I own NYX Tea Rose :) Love love love it :)
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Continuous CranberryMy Profile

Ikya March 9, 2013 at 12:00 pm

My favorite muddy peach is Melba. Is gingerly browner than it? I goTTsss to have more blushes! And I totally get what u said about Mocha but I dint buy it yet! :/
Ikya recently posted..Maybelline Clearglow BB Stick Review, Usage & TutorialMy Profile

deepti March 9, 2013 at 5:28 pm

‘Tea Rose’ looks so prettyy..
deepti recently posted..Fresh Green and Golden LookMy Profile

gk March 11, 2013 at 10:16 am

so true Mehak.. I am head on heels in love with “Just EArth” from colorbar

Nidhi Pandey March 11, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Hi Mehak! Have heard about Mac gingerly to be good on skin tones.. at many places..Can you suggest a dupe of it in smoe other companies lets say Lakme or Loreal or Chambor (even glitzy range) ?
Nidhi Pandey recently posted..Happy Women’s Day!My Profile