P&B Panel Discusses: Hair Products That Tame Their Tresses

by mehak on March 30, 2013

in The Panel

Pbpanel4-001

me4

Priyam Says “Im not too fussy about shampoos but i would recommend the volume and bounce shampoo from Herbal Essences. They have super cute nams and this one is called jealous bounce or something.” (PS: Priyam has naturally stunningly beautiful, glossy, shiny black hair . She can literally do nothing with them and they would still look gorgeous)

Esha Says”I use Dove Shampoo and Conditioner and then the Kerastese Elixir Serum!” Fact: Esha has a mss of super cute, natural, bouncy curls that has been straightened in the pic)

Pbpanel2-002Sanjana says “My Staple SHampoo is Loreal Total Repair 5, but i straighten my hair pretty often so i also use Kerastese Conditioner and heat protector spray to keep it healthy”

me

I say “One shampoo i really like is Jovees Anti Hair Fall one . I think its the neem one but its hard to catch hold off. These days im using the Tressemme Range, which is nice and mkes my hair smooth but doesnt keep it fresh for very long. Conditioner is always Dove for dry damaged hair

Shikha March 30, 2013 at 11:39 am

L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Shampoo and conditioner to manage my chemically treated hair. Thankfully no hairfall now and add shine
Alternative Sunsilk Thick and Long Shampoo and Fab India Aloe Vera Protein Conditioner (love this conditioner)

Preeti Kaur March 30, 2013 at 12:24 pm

My fav are Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo, Herbal Essences Conditioner for dry hair and Kerastase curl intense deep conditioner + Loreal lumi oil smoothing essence 2 :) Perfect combination

Richa Saxena March 30, 2013 at 2:11 pm

I have been using the Beer Shampoo Lately, It volumizes my hair & leaves them soft. Its a great shampoo for those with an oily scalp….

Heena March 30, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I Love ACV for My Frizzy,Wavy Hair!

Heena March 30, 2013 at 2:18 pm
Gowme Sundaram March 30, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Assure shampoos are good for oily scalp…

Nandini March 30, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I use tresemme shampoo(the blue one)+ tbs rf balance shampoo+tresemme conditioner for dry hair.

khaddu March 30, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I like the Tresseme conditioners . I am using the Khadi ka Sathreetha shampoo these days which I like ! :)

deepti March 30, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I love dove conditioner and loreal argon oil hair serum

Sukanya March 30, 2013 at 6:37 pm

I have a greasy scalp and dry hair. I need a thorough cleaning . Ketoconazole shampoos work well for that, in addition it keeps my dandruff issues at bay. My absolute love is TBS banana Shampoo n conditioner,L’oreal shampoo for colored hair, TBS rainforest radiance hair mask, Sunsilk keratinology hair mask..
…. dat’s a lot I guess :P

Sumathi March 30, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I’ve just got organic surge shine shampoo.. Liking it so far.. it’s mild and quite refreshing…
other than that I like TBS shine shampoo for summers..

Anshita@Vanity No Apologies March 30, 2013 at 8:52 pm

me use anything on the shelf..even the baba ram dev shampoo :P

Ankita March 31, 2013 at 12:45 pm

me too using Baba Ramdev’s shampoo and Boots conditioner…and I am loving it. its Awesome !!:)

arja March 31, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Hahahaahahahah you`re awesome , hi5 mate :P I was getting depressed seeing all those names , getting more and more confused XD I have used all of the locally available – dove , loreal , tresseme , bodyshop shine and moisture – and I`m still confused about what works for my hair. Extremely moody hair I`ve got – it changes it`s behaviour with seasons and not shampoos. XD

Riya April 1, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Gurls do try egg+honey+curd mask kept for half an hour. Gives excellent shine, conditioning. No conditioner is better than this….Bonus: it’s natural…Shampoo is dove anti hair fall!

gargi April 1, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I get why most of them love Kerastase.
It has amazing products, and I love their two-in-one fibre architect gel/serum! It controls frizz and gives shine!