Inglot Freedom System Lipstick #82
Guest Post by Aditi (Light Skin tone, Combination Skin)
You are spoilt for choice with the ease of the Inglot Freedom System. With 90 brilliant colours to choose from, and a paraben free formula, its hard not to go ga-ga over these little sweethearts !
My Verdict :
Inglot Number 82 is a deep red , almost a burgundy colour with a pink undertone. This lipstick gives a pinkish red tint on first application. Then builds up to a deep red colour when applied again.If you want your lips to pop out in a party, dance floor, or a wedding, this is that perfect sultry color for dark ruby red, glistening lips ! This colour will definitely suit ethnic wear, so pair it with all your gorgeous anarkalis and saris with a light wash of neutral eyeshadows on the eyes . This colour does have a cooler undertone to it, but warmer toned girls can carry these off equally well!
Inglot lipsticks, as we all know have got a nice creamy texture and are highly pigmented, so this one holds up to that claim as well. It does not dry the lips and has a matte finish to it.
Pros of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 82:
- Smooth, creamy texture.
- Highly pigmented. A small quantity goes a long long way.
- Staying power is 4-5 hours and faeds off evenly leaving a nice tinge to your lips.
- Availability : A brand like Inglot is available even at your door steps via online shopping.
- The colour suits western as well as ethnic wear depending on your mood.
- It comes in a handy little pan and quantity just not that much, you don’t have worry to finish it as you can have new one for every season and trend.
Cons of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 82:
- I have not had very good experiences with the majorbrands website. Please check the product before paying.
- Ladies with warmer undertones test it before you buy it.
- Less travel friendly unless you have a case.
Rating : A-
Price : Rs. 250 for 1.2 gms @ www.majorbrands.in
Final Recommendation : This beautiful, rich red shade with pink undertones will best suit ladies with cooler undertones. It looks stunning on the lips- a rich, ruby red and the creamy texture and matte finish ensures you have a perfectly polished pout!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!