Guest post by Aditi
Phew!! It is getting hotter day by day. Every minute I thank my stars that we are living in the middle of the Himalayas, where, thankfully it is not as bad as it is in Delhi and northern parts of India. Those of you contemporary females out there, who are working and going out everyday like me, might empathize with me ! My skin has little tolerance to heat and distress and every now and then there is an inflammation! . So here I am with this go to day lotion from the body shop which is hands down the best anti blemish lotion I have come across.
My Verdict :
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion is a lightweight, gel based lotion with oil controlling properties. And tea tree oil being the key ingredient, it does wonders in clearing blemishes, a new bump or a rare acne in my case. The Tea Tree range is suitable for combination to oily skin as it controls the shine over the face but definitely not for dry to normal skin unless you use it only over the inflammation. This basically, is a day lotion (the night cream was a little drying and heavy for my combination skin) but I have used it as a night cream as well, after a proper routine of a face wash and a toned face, both from the Body Shop Tea Tree range. And you bet I sustained my brother’s wedding without a single blemish on my face. But please don’t expect miracles to happen overnight, the perfect spotless face may take time and patience depending on the intensity of the blemishes.
- Lightweight lotion for everyday use.
- Gel based lotion that absorbs the oil and controls the shine on the face.
- Tea tree and Tamanu oil works wonders for blemishes.
- The packaging is handy and sturdy as the lotion is in tube so no question of spilling.
- Hence, travel friendly.
- It treats all your imperfections over night.
- Works wonders on blemishes and inflammations under a perfect routine of cleansing and toning.
- The product is a little pricey but who would mind a little extravagant pampering for the perfect spotless skin.
- It does not have a sun blocking properties for a day lotion but still it does what it says.
Rating : A+
Price : Rs. 845 for just 50ml.
Final Recommendation : The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion is by far, hands down , the best anti blemish lotion or treatment I have come across. Don’t expect miracles to happen overnight but the flawless will emerge with the right routine of cleansing and toning. This lotion can also be used as a night cream or a spot cream as per your needs. So dear girl, now is the time for that flawless looking skin.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!