5 Pretty Inglot Freedom System Lipsticks

by Mehak Shahani on May 3, 2013

in Fridaysfive

inglotp-freedom-system-lipstick-swatches-002 As im rushing out of the door for a Friday Movie (its been ages since i got off work early!) , i thought id compile a Fridays 5 list of Inglot Lipsticks for you! Inglot Freedom System lipsticks are genius ways to test out shades!!! They come for 250/- per pan and you can choose from a range of colors. The only annoying thing is you need a lip brush with these, but apart from that -total value for money girls!!!! Click the names below to take you to individual lipstick reviews and detailed swatches.

1. Inglot 01 Lipstick: Numero Uno is really my numero uno in Inglot! One of my favourite Inglot lipsticks ever, this is an absolutely beautiful, summery coral orange. Think Mac Crosswires, but peachier and prettier! If you are a coral lover then your stash is incomplete without Inglot 01.

2.Inglot 55 Lipstick: The Classic, dusty rose pink that all Indian girls love to have atleast one of ! Sure its a dupe-able color, but at this price who needs a dupe? Perfect for light to medium skintones as a soft wash of cloudy pink, though may wash out deeper skin tones.

3.Inglot #37 Lipstick: A very close brother of Mac Scarlet Ibis (I have an incessant need to assign gender to makeup products), it’s  a beautiful orangey red. Perfect for warmer skintones who want a red lipstick with a kick that doesnt make them look like a vampire!!!

4.Inglot #25 Lipstick: A lovely, muted nude that looks like caramel honey (not that there is such a thing known as caramel honey but thats what this reminds me of). This one will probably suit the paler skintones better, and those who dont have pigmented lips should take a shot at this. Those who have deeper lips may not enjoy the pale contrast of this lipstick

5.Inglot #82 Lipstick: A pretty, ruby pink jewel toned color that will flatter the cooler , paler skintones just as much as the deeper ones. This reminds me of Red Wine!

Okay, so im back from the movie (I had written uptil point 3 before i had to leave). Saw Bombay Talkies..wasnt bad actually but definitely something i could have seen on DVD and been just as happy. Anyone else super excited for Jawani Deewani? Im obsessed with the Balam Pichkari song. Like OBSESSED is not the word people!

Richa Saxena May 4, 2013 at 12:36 am

I liked Inglot 01 & 37…Might give those a try!
Richa Saxena recently posted..MAC On Hold in Creme Sheen Finish – Review & Swatches!My Profile

Abhi May 4, 2013 at 7:52 am

I cannot find inglot in Pune….really wanna try some of these shades…does anyone know where I can get them in Pune?
Abhi recently posted..Kurta Fashion : 5 Ways Of Wearing 1 Kurta : Kurta With Salwaar.My Profile

Anshita@Vanity No Apologies May 4, 2013 at 8:38 am

these have been increased to 300rs now :\
Anshita@Vanity No Apologies recently posted..Lakme Lipstick Exchange Offer Is On!My Profile

Jyoti May 4, 2013 at 10:53 am

I loved 55 and 25. Gonna try it. Beautiful shade :)
Jyoti recently posted..Leonardo da Vinci’s Famous PaintingsMy Profile

deepti May 4, 2013 at 12:17 pm

loved 01 and 25.
deepti recently posted..My Favorite Coral and Peach lip shades : SwatchesMy Profile

Xuvious May 4, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I’m just drawn to 01 and 37, probably because I’m very much into corals at the moment! :)
Xuvious recently posted..April 2013 List LoveMy Profile

Heena May 4, 2013 at 5:43 pm

‘m looking forward to watch “Gippi” :P
Heena recently posted..Sale Sale- Inglot 2013 Sale :DMy Profile

RJ May 4, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Need to try No 01. Yes I too am excited about Jawaani Diwani.
RJ recently posted..Curry PlantMy Profile

Sukanya May 4, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I had gone through your swatches so many times yesterday Mehak LOL. Wish you could have posted it bit earlier (all swatches in one post is really helpful) I placed my Inglot orders yesterdayevening ~ but no lippies … only a bunch of eyeshadows .
Sukanya recently posted..The Engagement :The Ring, The Lehenga & some ramblingsMy Profile

Gowthami May 4, 2013 at 11:25 pm

inglot 137 is super kool… need to try ‘all of ‘em soon……… :)
Gowthami recently posted..Eyetex Dazzler Everyday Wear Eyeliners ReviewMy Profile

Nithya May 4, 2013 at 11:52 pm

I like your friday fives. Can you suggest a nude with coral undertones please? I am NC 42 and like the ‘ my lips but better’ look. :)

Bhumika May 6, 2013 at 3:23 am

01 is my fav too..I am loving Badtameez Dil too..like the music ta tana tana ;)
Bhumika recently posted..iknowstudio.com Voucher GiveawayMy Profile

khad May 6, 2013 at 4:21 pm

i like badtameez dil and balam pichkaari ! :) both !
khad recently posted..Bring Sexy Back | Jillian Micheals 30 day Shred | First LookMy Profile

Niesha May 6, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I have 37 and 82 and want to try o1 now. Its gorgeous!!
Niesha recently posted..Neutral Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial and minor variationsMy Profile