Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow in 113R,101R,102R,112R : Swatches & Review
Guest Review By Nia
The Polish brand Inglot is gaining popularity sooner than the brand can keep up with. Even with a limited number of counters across the world, beauty divas everywhere are discovering Inglot. They are best known for their “Freedom System” which allows the individual to personalize and pick and choose whatever colours they like. The following is a review of their Rainbow Eyeshadows, which are three hues of a single colour in one pan!I am reviewing all the four trios separately.
The eyeshadow comes housed in a rectangular pan, which measures 3.6cm x 3.2 cm.You get 0.09 ounces or 2.5 grams. The amount you get is greater than most other eyeshadow brands. While most eyeshadows last about 12 months, these beauties last 18 months; a huge plus for a hoarder like me :)
The Inglot rainbow eyeshadowscan be purchased for$8.00 + tax per eyeshadow pan. It’s a really good price when you consider than you get three shades instead of one. Most people I know never hit pan on anything, so it’s also great if you want to try new colours.
My Take on the Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 113R
I love pink on inanimate objects but as an eyeshadow, I never thought I would like pink, especially a baby pink. Boy was I surprized when I tried this trio out! I thought the colours would be too light for my skin tone but if you’re an olive beauty or fairer, this trio will look fantastic on you! The following is a description of the three colours in 113R:
1) Colour 1: This colour contrasts with my NC-40 skin tone but works as a great highlighter for my eyes. Even though it looks almost white, if you look carefully enough, it has a pink tint to it, making it a very distinctive and unique colour.
2) Colour 2: If spring could be a colour, it would be this beautiful pastel pink colour. I mostly use this colour over my lid for a hint of colour or to brighten up my eyes. This definitely shows up better than colour 1 on my eyes and has the same highlighting effect.
3) Colour 3: This is the darkest colour of the trio. This shade lacks in pigmentation ever so slightly. It looks a lot darker in the pan versus when swatched on my skin. It still is decently pigmented and looks amazing.
Rating for 113R
I rate this trio 4.5/5. I think this a must have for everyone!
My Take on the Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 101R
Most people would describe neutrals are boring and simple, but we can all agree that no beauty arsenal is complete without them! Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 101R has three very light, neutral colours. I bought this trio because I really wanted the pastel colours from the Naked Basics Palette but I thought it was over-priced. So I bought this trio instead :) The following is a description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: This colour to me is the matte version of Urban Decay’s Venus eyeshadow. It’s a plain old off-white, but the warmness really opens up one’s eyes.
2) Colour 2: I think this is a good enough dupe for Urban Decay’s Walk of Shame eyeshadow. Gorgeous light colour with cool pink undertones. I use this colour on the lid if I’m going for a no-makeup look :p :)
3) Colour 3: This colour is a great dupe for Urban Decay’s Foxy eyeshadow. This colour runs more yellow than the above two colours. If I use all three colours from the trio, I use this colour in the crease. If I’m not using the other two colours, this is a great lid colour as well.
Rating for 101R
I would rate this trio a 4/5 and recommend it to all the neutral loving beauties.
My Take on the Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 102R
This trio is my most used trio. It helps me create a look that is perfect for daily chores and work without being too subtle. I like neutrals but sometimes they can appear too dull. This trio is perfect for those times. The eyeshadows are neutral and presentable but somehow actually have some “colour” to them. They show up beautifully on my NC40 skin tone without appearing too light or too dark.The following is a description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: This colour is a beautiful nude colour with peachy undertones. I think it would suit olive skin tones the best but other skin tones can carry it off too. It is very pigmented and not powdery at all.
2) Colour 2: This eyeshadow runs a tad darker than Colour 1. It is a very unique colour with strong yellow and orange undertones. The orange in this colour makes it brighten up Indian skin tones. I would describe it as a light brown mixed with pale orange.
3) Colour 3: This eyeshadow has becomeone my most reached eyeshadow colours ever! It is unique medium brown with strong orange undertones. I think this colour makes the prefect crease colour for office wear. It might appear lighter on darker skin tones but it is a fabulous colour never-the-less. It is pigmented, rich, and is not powdery to touch.
Rating for 102R
I would rate this trio a 5/5 in a heartbeat!
My Take on the Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 112R
I cannot own enough of brown eyeshadows! But I don’t feel too bad splurging on them because browns and taupes are the only eyeshadows I ever hit pan on!If I could only pick one eyeshadow colour, I would pick brown! And this is what this trio is about – cool toned browns. The following is a short description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: It is a gorgeous nude-taupe colour. It is very cool toned but I think it looks great regardless on warmer skin tones. It is pigmented and applies smoothly. If used alone, it would make a great everyday lid colour.
2) Colour 2: This colour is a very unique chocolate brown. I do not have any other brown quite like this one. It’s also light enough to use at work. Also very pigmented and smooth but a tad bit powdery.
3) Colour 3: This eyeshadow is a dark chocolate brown with very light red undertones to it, making it a perfect neutral dark brown. I definitely have another brown like one but it is good to have as part of the trio. This colour was also slightly powdery but it is perfectly smooth and pigmented. If you intend on sing this trio for work, I wouldn’t use this colour anywhere but on the crease.
Rating for 112R
I would rate this trio a 4/5 and if brown if your colour, do try it!
Things I LOVE about these 4 Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadows/PROS:
- You get THREE colours for less than the price of one good quality eyeshadow
- Theyare not ashy
- They have a beautiful satiny finish even though they are said to be matte
- They do not have any fall out
- They last 8 hours on me with a primer and about 3 hours without a primer
- I find all of these trios perfect for office wear
- Most of the colours are true to pan
- Even though a few colours are not true to pan, they have awesome colour payoff
Things I’m not so much in-love with about these 4 Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadows/ CONS:
- Nothing :)
Overall Rating for 113R, 101R, 102R, & 112R : A-
Price: Rs 450/ for 2.5 gms
Recommendation: These Inglot Rainbow eyeshadows are definitely worth a try. If you’re travelling on a meeting, these trios make for perfect office and day wear. For the price, you just cannot go wrong! :)
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.