Lotus Herbals NutraEye Gel Review
Guest Post by Guest Blogger Heena
It aims at rejuvenation and correcting the damages caused to the eye such as dark circles, wrinkles and crow feet lines in the eye contour area. The anti oxidants present in the gel restores the freshness feel to the eye and makes it to stay younger without any damages.
Features and Benefits
- Contains effective ingredients
- Maintains the skin and makes it firmer
- Corrects eye damages
My Experience With Lotus Herbals Eye Gel:
After my good experience with Omved Eye Gel, I thought of re-purchasing it but my eyes fell on this beautifully packed eye gel. So, I thought of trying this instead for a change.
– Lotus Herbals Eye gel comes in an attractive packaging with a subtle gold cap.
– The small nozzle doesn’t leads to wastage of the product.
– It’s a transparent gel which is a bit sticky but gets absorbed in nicely.
– It gives a cooling effect on eyes.
– It starts to show results after a week or so.
– It lightens medium dark circles.
– It has also lightened the pigmentation on my eye lids.
– It’s easily available online.
– It contains many natural ingredients.
– It claims to treat fine lines but I haven’t seen any change in my fine lines.
– Even if used daily at night, it will last for two months.
Price: Rs 275/-
Summary: Lotus Herbals Eye gel has a light consistency and gets absorbed easily. It treats medium dark circles nicely and also lightens the pigmented eye lids. It also shows the results fast in terms of these areas but does not help in reducing fine lines. For the price, the quantity may seem a little bit less but it lasts quite enough.
About the Blogger
This post has been written by upcoming beauty blogger Heena who blogs atvanitycasebox.blogspot.com. Head over to her blog to see many more reviews, jewellery posts and makeup ideas complete with beautiful pictures on her space!!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!