P&B Beauty Banter: What Is Your Favourite Foundation?

by Assistant Editor on May 13, 2013

in Beauty Banter

bb copy

Mehak Says, “Mine is Mac Face & Body Foundation. I can’t think about functioning without it. The coverags is very buildable so it easily transitions from a sheer foundation to heavy coverage. I love the fresh, natural looking finish it gives and it photographs so well!!!

Priya (Assistant Editor – P&B) Says, “I haven’t found a foundation yet that I would call my favourite but Kryolan Ultra Foundation is working well for me.

Vipra S May 13, 2013 at 9:48 am

My search ended with MAC match-master.. m sooo loving it!!! :D
Vipra S recently posted..Friday – Face of the Day : Veronica for the Day !!My Profile

jhilmil May 13, 2013 at 9:51 am

Lancôme Teint Miracle. I thought it will not suit my oily-combination skin. However, it is the best I have used so far. When it comes to pressed Powders my holy grail is Shiseido The Makeup Powdery Foundation.

kRITHI May 13, 2013 at 9:53 am

I have found 2 HG foundation and I dont think so i can ever live without them :)
Clinique event better and chanel aqualumiere
Both of them suits my oily skin so good ,gives good coverage and does not break-out ….
Above all looks so so natural !!
kRITHI recently posted..OOTD & India Travel wish-list :)My Profile

mehak May 13, 2013 at 10:20 am

I do like Clinique Even Better as well, just prefer my face and body to it a tiny bit more…
Chanel Aqualumiere-dying to try out…how does it phtograph?>

rashmi singh May 13, 2013 at 1:08 pm

very well ! no shiny cheeks :)

Richa Saxena May 13, 2013 at 10:02 am

M yet to find one too..But more or less I rely on my Neutrogena Healthy skin foundation….It gives me the dewy finish I love….
Richa Saxena recently posted..Wet N Wild Fast Dry Nail Color in Blue Wants to be a Millionaire! Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Gowthami May 13, 2013 at 11:45 am

i’m yet to find one… i couldn find something light and natural…
Gowthami recently posted..Homemade Natural Lipstick RecipeMy Profile

ritika May 13, 2013 at 1:10 pm

bourjois 123 foundation is grt for me.. other than that i like l’oreal true match and bourjois healthy mix foundation also!!
ritika recently posted..Avon Glimmersticks Lip liner-Rich ginger,Nude review & swatchesMy Profile

saba May 13, 2013 at 1:56 pm

i love absolute mousse..light n wearable…:)

Xuvious May 13, 2013 at 2:01 pm

For me it’s Nars Sheer Glow… I found a perfect one after a lot of trial and error.
Xuvious recently posted..La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.My Profile

Nithya May 13, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I should agree with you Mehak, Mac face and body foundation is the best! I do like L’Oreal matte morphose too.. Both have decent coverage and blend beautifully.

Rima May 13, 2013 at 4:00 pm

mac match master has been working very well on my skin…i get such lovely compliments everytime i use it…its my fav!!

Abhi May 13, 2013 at 8:09 pm

have to try face n body too…have not seen one bad review about it…
I am currently using maybelline mixed with moisturizer..dont like heavy cakey look so i dilute it…
should just use a more sheer formula like face and body…
Abhi recently posted..Kurta Fashion : 5 Ways Of Wearing 1 Kurta : Kurta With A Pencil SkirtMy Profile

Rajvi Bhow May 14, 2013 at 12:43 am

I use MAC too but MAC studio sculpt.. find that it blends really well with my colour.. but i guess im gonna give the face and bdy foundation a try too next!
Rajvi Bhow recently posted..5 must have lip shades for yellow skin and my favouritesMy Profile

Chris May 14, 2013 at 2:51 am

Revlon Colorstay is my standby, but I am always buying new foundations. NARS Sheer Matte is also pretty good, but it doesn’t cover well enough for photography (unless skin is perfect).
Chris recently posted..Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipcolors in Vivid Rose, Brazen Berry & Vibrant MandarinMy Profile

Preetha May 14, 2013 at 10:30 am

mac studio fix fluid anyday…:)
Preetha recently posted..Forest Essentials Hair Conditioner Mashobra Honey & Vanilla ReviewMy Profile

ID May 14, 2013 at 3:19 pm

mac face n body
ID recently posted..Kenzo Pour Femme Once Upon A Time EDT reviewMy Profile

Avina May 14, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Nothing works in Mumbai summers.. esp in the train.. I use a 2 way powder foundation from a Malaysian brand called Silkygirl which i got from Mannings.. its awesome.. can be worn wet and as a powder…
Avina recently posted..Nostalgia Series – Jai Kajal ReviewMy Profile

preeti May 14, 2013 at 11:44 pm

i love using mac studio fix fluid and creamy velvet foundation range fron makeup studio brand

Neha May 31, 2013 at 1:57 am

Giorgio Armani Luminous silk , Laura mercier Silk cream and Dior airflash are my favorite ones. Giorgio Armani is very light but makes skin a asatin finish. Love dior airflash for big events it photogrpahes mazingly well. And laura mercier for those days when ur skin is acting up it has amazing coverage and its finish is satin and it also photographes well. I am going to try face and body foundation! Mehak have you tried it on body as well?