P&B Panel Discusses Their Skincare Routine!

by mehak on May 19, 2013

in Features, The Panel

Pbpanel4-001

One of the most requested for questions from the Panel has been their skincare routine! So here goes everyones answers. Just a warning, we are really not a skincare obsessed panel, and most of us just get by with cream and facewash! !

me

I use a Nivea Aqua Effect Scrub , and i use the Loreal UV Dermo Expertise Tinted Moisturiser which has SPF 50 in the day time. I dont really have a set facewash that i use everyday. Thats about it honestly. AT night i use a night cream- The Shiseido Moisture Recharge Night Cream in the Enriched Variant.  Sometimes i use the Shiseido Softener as well before applying foundation and i swear by MAC’s Makeup Remover.

Pbpanel2-002

I wash my face with Neutrogena and Cetaphile Cleanser (Summer gives me pimples) and put on some sort of hydrating cream . The best for people with really dry skin is this thing called  Moisturex- its available at most pharmacies. Also use the Maybelline BB Cream for evening out my tone!.

me4

I use a Neutrogena Facewash (or scrub sometimes) . I don’t need any creme honestly my skin is too oily!!! If my skin feels dry which is very very rare, i use the Body Shop Seaweed Skin Mattifying Skin Cream which is the only cream that doesn’t break me out. I try and put a face pack once a week . Right now im liking the Fabindia Haldi and Chandan Face Pack

-Skincare Routine. Ummmm….Face wash and apply cream ! Thats it. I dont get what all the fuss about skincare is !!!

In other Panel News:

• Sanjana has been whipping up some new ideas for the blog. Infact P&B Snapshots was her idea !
  • Priyam bought the new LV Neverfull (remember the one i was wanting). So im going to wait till she tests it out , so im convinced that i can survive without a zipper
  • Esha has been curled up in her bed (like a buddhi she says)

Abhi May 19, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Its nice to know that all you pretty ladies also have simple sweet skin care routines like common mortals like me..
I really thought u guys must be having elaborate routines requiring a few hours!! and then a few more to try all those products u write about…
well I guess u all are super talented, super efficient and just pretty…
really enjoy ur panel discussions :)
n here is to lots more from u all….
lots of love….
Abhi recently posted..Cobalt Monochrome Outfit And A Guest PostMy Profile

Nithya May 19, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Kudos girls for keeping it simple. I use lotus jojoba facewash followed by L’oreal tinted moisturizer/Garnier BB cream. I like Vichy night cream. Once a week rejuvenating face pack (Biotique) if there is time..

Heena May 19, 2013 at 8:17 pm

P & B snapshots is a great idea, Sanjana!
Heena recently posted..The Most B’ful Black Eyeshadow I Have Ever SeenMy Profile

Embellished May 20, 2013 at 12:57 am

Cleansing, moisturizing and exfoliating every now and then. I try to throw in a face mask once a week too!
Embellished recently posted..My Favourite CleansersMy Profile

Preeti Kaur May 20, 2013 at 2:03 am

the two things which has done wonders for my skin are baking soda as a scrub and jojoba oil as a moisturiser :)
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Street Wear Nail Color Remover ReviewMy Profile

kayennat May 20, 2013 at 9:49 am

Like the snapshots idea :)
I have a simple skincare routine as well, not into facial scrubs though. I oil cleanse with a flannel everyday :)
kayennat recently posted..Daily MakeupMy Profile

Buds May 20, 2013 at 10:49 am

Hi,
For me its very simple either cetaphil or biotique pinapple wash,
some time scrub with oatmeal
followed by khadi pure almond oil or chlorophyl gel (biotique)

Nidhi Pandey May 21, 2013 at 11:33 am

Hey Pretty simple skin care routine.. Fabindia Haldi chandan pack is something I heard about for the first time.. Mehak hows the Nivea scrub?
Nidhi Pandey recently posted..Health Tip No 11My Profile

fiona furtado July 15, 2013 at 10:36 am

Hi Mehak,

Have you tried Clinique Take the day off balm? Its one aaahmazing Stuff!!