P&B Panel Discusses: Whats in Their Bag!

by Mehak Shahani on May 28, 2013

in Features, The Panel

I usually carry all the stuff i need for studio work-pencils, colour pencils, markers, a sketch pad,etc and a small bsg all my makeup , shades, my wallet, and an umbrella for those freaky days when it starts raining out of nowhere !

Im loving my new bag *weeeee*. I carry sunglasses, sanitizer, makeup  pouch, (this only has lip products), wallet, hair brush, hair clips, a hand creme or lotion, body spray.

In my bag- sunglasses, chewing gum, lip balm, lipstick, gloss, wallet and tissues. I think thats it!me

I put a pic of my bag  on P&B Snapshots so you all know whats in it…basically a revlon lip butter, wallet, business cards and really thats about it!

Dipti May 28, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Love the topics you gals touch upon…However what about your makeup bag while travelling? Here is what I carry with me, would love to see what you gals carry.

What’s in my travel makeup bag?

Embellished May 28, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Now I feel like I carry a bit too much in my bag :|

Karishma May 29, 2013 at 12:01 am

Well I carry my whole world in my bag. If I ever get stranded on a lonely island but i still have got bag, i may very well live up to 4-5 months. :P

Mahaadwiti May 29, 2013 at 12:09 am

Hi Karishma,
Would you like to share about your world in the bag???

Eshi May 29, 2013 at 1:24 am

I carry a lot btw.. Hand cream, lipbalm, Wet tissues, Sunglasses, Eyeliner, Wallet, Hairbrush, a lot of hair clips and hair bands, Chewing gum, and a Pain balm(I love it),,,:P

Gowthami May 29, 2013 at 5:08 pm

i carry sunscreen, tissues and moisturizing lip balm :) that’s it.. i like carrying light always :P

Mahaadwiti May 31, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I use to caree a makeup pouch which consists of lipstick,lipgloss,compact powder,mirror,hair combs,clips,perfume nail file eye liner,kohl stick etc then wallet,umbrella, scarf and sunglass.
in some occasions face wash and moistureses.Mobile N its headset…:-D Its an amazing discussion.