Which of the following Niche Items Do You Think are Most Needed in India?

by Mehak Shahani on May 1, 2013

in Poll

poll-570x190

Think of this as a bit of a survey of sorts. But which of these niche  items are you most likely to buy,? Do you think some of these are already available in India? Please elaborate in the comments below and tell us what kind of price range you would be comfortable paying. I know i would buy any of these. What about you?

[poll id="15"]

Sheetal May 1, 2013 at 10:14 am

Can’t select all :P ?
Sheetal recently posted..Chocolate BrowniesMy Profile

Marathi Weddings May 1, 2013 at 10:14 am

Other Kinds of Storage- Hanging Racks, Plastic Drawers, Cute Bins etc : Some variety is already available. Check out a HomeTown store!

MissBoPeep May 1, 2013 at 11:46 am

Most of the organising stuff you get easily in Howard Storage in Blore. And they are awesome stuff. You could spend a day in those stores.. There us no dearth of it. Yes swim wear n bikinis r in scarcity.
MissBoPeep recently posted..Vellvette + Elizabeth Arden ‘Prevage’ Preview PartyMy Profile

FashionPhD May 1, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Check our m&s for swimwear they have some fabulous stuff right now!

mehak May 1, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Thanks A! Will do …

MissBoPeep May 2, 2013 at 12:10 am

Tnx will check.

MissBoPeep May 2, 2013 at 12:12 am

Btw. I hv picked bra bags from westside. U get it there for blv it or not some 199 bucks.

Harman May 1, 2013 at 11:53 am

Shoe accessories, makeup storage and dry shampoo for e!
Harman recently posted..Sigma individual resort!My Profile

FashionPhD May 1, 2013 at 12:17 pm

organizing stuff FOR SURE

Xuvious May 1, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Basically, we need Ikea and Container Store ;)
Xuvious recently posted..April 2013 Magazine MayhemMy Profile

Heena May 1, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Good Teeth Whitening Strips!
Heena recently posted..Orange on my LipsMy Profile

Anshita@Vanity No Apologies May 1, 2013 at 5:08 pm

hey mehak bra bags are available in india. zivame has one i think
Anshita@Vanity No Apologies recently posted..Secret Tip of The Day Vol.26My Profile

Preeti Kaur May 1, 2013 at 10:00 pm

I wanted to check multiple items :(
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Pears Pure and Gentle Face Wash ReviewMy Profile

Gowthami May 1, 2013 at 10:44 pm

i would select all …. :P
Gowthami recently posted..Garnier Color Naturals Cream Nourishing Permanent Hair Color ReviewMy Profile

Ishita Sehgal May 1, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Bra washing bags… Hands down…

Rajvi Bhow May 2, 2013 at 12:37 am

makeup storage and yes swimwear for sure!
Rajvi Bhow recently posted..Checklist 2013My Profile

Sukanya May 2, 2013 at 8:18 pm

A big YES for Makeup Storage and bra washing bags ! :D
Sukanya recently posted..Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker : Review, Swatch, FOTDMy Profile

Nithya May 5, 2013 at 12:32 pm

I make my own cute make up kits coz the ones in the market are over-priced. Bra washing bags are available in shoppersstop/lifestyle and reasonably priced. Sanitary napkin holders haven’t seen the daylight in India which is sad. I like the storage items in homestyle (some are reasonably priced, the rest are not).
Swimwear in India kinda sucks. I don’t know if bikinis are a norm in India yet. (Get ready to get stripped ladies – beach or private pool). I love swimming and was disappointed with the variety of swimsuits available in Chennai/Bangalore. Hell we have Speedo but whats the point if they have only 3 or 4 different models of swimwear!