Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 20: Swatches & Review
Guest Review By Aditi
With the ease of the Inglot freedom system and the convenience of home delivery, I decided to crush the urge for ‘brighter lip colors’ by going on an Inglot Spree. Hence, the search started out of those 90 shades in their palette which turned out to be a mind boggling task for the perfect colours, that too when these lippies haven’t got names, ughhhh!! So, I thought if you cant beat em, join em …so i bought a large range of these lipsticks since i just couldnt make up my mind!
This is one of the most sought after colours of the season. Yes!! It is a bright tangerine orange. No undertones, nothing. Just pure orange colour with merely one stroke of the brush. It is a little bright, but not neon so its friendly to indian skin tones. However, it is definitely a statement making colour so do expect some head turns (In a good way). The colour payoff is good and survived a meal leaving a nice orangey tint.
These Inglot Lipsticks have a nice creamy texture and are highly pigmented. They don’t dry the lips and have a matte – satin finish to them . The packaging as you all know, is in a little round pan and the little structure becomes quite a task if you apply these every day with the brush and dont keep them in the pallette
- Smooth, creamy texture.
- Highly pigmented. A small quantity goes a long long way.
- Staying power is 4-5 hours and fades off evenly leaving a nice tint to your lips.
- Availability : A brand like Inglot is available even at your door steps via online shopping.
- It comes in a handy little pan and you don’t have worry to finish it as you can have new one for every season and trend.
- Have to be applied with a lip brush.
- Less travel friendly unless you have a case.
Rating : A
Price : Rs. 250 for 1.2 gms
Final Recommendation : The Inglot Freedom System Lipstick #20 is a statement lipstick. A deflection from the regular corals and pinks and a must buy for this summers. This shade will suit all. Couple it with florals and pastels or your LBD at night and you’re good to go…!!!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!