Which PLL Star is Your Makeup Style Most Like?

by Mehak Shahani on June 12, 2013

in Features, Poll

poll-570x190

[poll id="18"]

I just got done with the Season 4 Premiere of Pretty Little Liars (YAyyy its baaackkk!), an thought this may be a fun question. Btw, to those who saw it…im totally not loving the fact that Mona is one of the liars now. Im sorry, its just too wierd to trust her after all the psycho stuff she has done with the Liars. Im watching you Mona, im watching you closely!!!!

Now if only Suits would return for Season 3, life would be perfect ! Sigh.

Aria Montgomery: Wide Eyed, Doll Looking Eyes with False Lashes. Usually wears Glossy, berry lips

prettylittleliarslucyhale

Emily: Neutral, Earthy Look. Focus is on the Warm Blush, Lips are kept natural . Simple Eyeliner

emily-pretty-little-liars

Hanna Marin: Usually in pink lips (brighter than the photo). Dark kohl around the eyes almost always

hanna-pretty-little-liars-crazy-recap

Spencer Hastings: Fuss Free Makeup. Simple Kitten flick usually with soft pink lips, contoured face

spencer_hastings-1024x1024

Voting closes today for the Cosmo Blog Awards btw. Incase you forgot, vote for your favourite Beauty Blogs now ! Go here to vote- Cosmo Blog Awards

Priya June 12, 2013 at 1:53 pm

I never saw this show.. Which channel? I m liking Spencer’s makeup!

Saakshi June 12, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I totally know what you mean Mehak! Mona still seems pretty shady to me!

Ikya June 12, 2013 at 2:29 pm

spencer looks so good here! I’d like to say Emily, but it’s a lot like Hanna. Ooh and I once did an Aria inspired thingy on my blog. Loooong, Long back! A much subdued version of Aria’s but I like it.
Ikya recently posted..FOTN: Smokey!My Profile

Embellished June 12, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I pick Hanna.
I’m so glad it’s back!
Embellished recently posted..My May Favourites 2013My Profile

Richa Saxena June 12, 2013 at 7:41 pm

I havn’t really seen the show but I am loving spencers makeup here…even Hanna’s…
Richa Saxena recently posted..Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso; Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Sukanya June 12, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Rajvi Bhow June 13, 2013 at 12:49 am

I love how you innovate with your posts mehak! and keep it so interactive. Ive not seen the show yet, but the way you describe it, it does seem to be my types.. from the makeup on a normal day I’m very much like Emily and on a night out like Hannah
Rajvi Bhow recently posted..Truly God’s Own Country – Munnar, KeralaMy Profile

Karishma June 13, 2013 at 1:02 am

My makeup style would be more like Hanna. Love dark kohl/eye-liner rimmed eyes.
I got the first season and watched 5-6 episodes before giving up on the show.
Love Suits though! Can’t wait for the third season. Harvey Spector <3
Karishma recently posted..Maybelline Color Whispers: 430 Coral Ambition -Review and SwatchesMy Profile

Siri June 13, 2013 at 11:49 am

I love spencer’s fuss free makeup..But my everyday look is Hanna

JC June 13, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Spencer has been my favorite. She is the most sophisticated and stylish one of the lot.
But well, I love them all! :D And even Allison! She’s so pretty. :D
JC recently posted..Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover Review and DemoMy Profile

Nigar June 16, 2013 at 9:06 pm

I’m weirdly a Spencer! .. with brighter lips.
Would have thought Aria, but never actually compared!
Nigar recently posted..Kayennat’s and Khizer’s Wedding: The Reception (1)My Profile