Guest Review By Lucky
Spritz our refreshing Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist lavishly on your body to lightly scent your skin with our exclusive Black Amethyst, a hypnotic scent inspired by chic, sensual and confident women.
- Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon.
- Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia, Peony Petals, Camellia.
- Dry Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk.
- Aloe conditions and nourishes skin.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua, Eau), Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethel hexyl Salicylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).
My Views on Bath & Body Works Signature Black Amethyst Body Mist:
This one is a beautiful fruity+ woody+ spicy smell but not strong or overpowering. This mist is fruitier when applied but once dried (after 1 hour or so) only the woody and spicy aroma waft on your skin. Its a beautiful, warm scent that has an edge-there is a definite sexiness to it that is imparted by the muskyness.
The mist lasts fairly long on its own, around 4 hours or so. To make the smell last longer I spray it on my pulse points and sometimes spray it on clothes too, and it never causes any stain on them. As this mist is alcohol free it is very mild on skin, there is no burning sensation or irritation on skin ever so this is perfect for sensitive skin girls as well.
I am also very fond of the packaging- the slender, long transparent bottle with purple hues sits pretty atop my dresser, and is convenient to through in your purse.
- Beautiful fruity + spicy + woody small.
- Staying power of 5-6 hours.
- Has aloe moisture, which is good for the skin.
- Sturdy & travel friendly packaging.
- Not tested on animals.
- Does not stain cloths.
- Limited availability in India, mostly through online shopping.
Recommendation: Bath & Body Works Amethyst Body Must has long lasting beautiful smell which is subtle, sweet and definitely spicey. If woody and spicy scents are not your cup of tea, look elsewhere otherwise this is a great everyday option.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!