IIFA Awards 2013 Red Carpet: Who Wore What?

by mehak on July 10, 2013

in Celebrity, Fashion

It that time of the year again ladies- Its IIFA time and in 2013 it was the Vegas of the East- Macau as the chosen destination for all the glitz and glamour of Bollwood !!  Here is how the Bollywood brigade fared on the red  green carpet- click the photos below to take you to a gallery that you can flip through…

My Best Dressed for the Night:

• Deepika Padukone in Naeem Khan: I love the super high slit, low neckline of this peach gown and it was balanced perfectly with the full sleeves and long length. Deepika looked totally royal with the red lips as a contrast against it! Love Love Love !

The Others:

• Madhuri Dixit in Jade: While you may say the saree wasnt extra ordinary, Madhuri upped it by a hundred times with her chic new hairdo and makeup!!!

• Neha Dhupia in Anamika Khanna: She looked every bit the model she is !

• Anushka Sharma in Roberto Cavalli: Really pretty gown, but honestly why did she go and get a lip job doneee???? It looks unnatural according to me!

• Jacqueline Fernandes in Roberto Cavalli: She looked stunning no doubt, but its a look iv come to expect of her!

• Yami Gautam: Pretty dress, but a tad too casual for the red carpet at the IIFA’s ???

• Parineeti Chopra and Huma Qureshi : Did their stylists not talk to each other before? They seem to be wearing two versions of the same gown!!!
  • Shriya Saran in Manish Malhotra: Pretty, Neon Saree!

What did you think of IIFA 2013? Hit or a Miss? I didnt see too many misses, but apart from Deepika noone else that really stood out either !!!!

Images from Boldsky.com  . I dont claim ownership- I would remove these if anyone has a copyright issue.

Aliya July 10, 2013 at 10:57 am

What is up with actresses going for the lip job? Every two in three actresses have got their lips surgically enhanced. And a very mere proportion of them look nice with it.
I DO NOT LIKE IT.
Tsk Tsk >_<

xuvious July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am

I like Madhuri, Deepika and Shriya Sanan’s looks. Pretty! ^_^

Didn’t like Yami Gautam’s at all…
xuvious recently posted..June 2013 FavouritesMy Profile

Heena July 10, 2013 at 11:11 am

The Manish Malhotra Neon Saree.. Beautiful!!
Heena recently posted..Dive Into This Aqua Blue Nail Enamel!My Profile

Richa July 10, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Parineeti Chopra went a little too overboard with the cuffs…I liked Shriya Saran’s Lime Green Saree…Very pretty!
Richa recently posted..Corals With Blues 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway!My Profile

Rajvi Bhow July 10, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Really liked the colours of Yami’s gown.. and yes Deepika beat them all!
Rajvi Bhow recently posted..How to wear red lipstick and not look dramatic!!My Profile

happygoluckygal July 10, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Deepika is a total winner here :)
happygoluckygal recently posted..Unwinding An Understated Fashion Element – CardigansMy Profile

Ananyaa July 10, 2013 at 1:53 pm

I really really liked Deepika in Naem Khan..She owned the red carpet totally :D
Anushka would have looked really pretty,had she changed her hairdo and undo the plump lips..They look so un-natural and plastic-y.
I liked what Neha is wearing but isn’t it somewhat similar to what Deepika wore at IIFA Rocks..She looked nice though :)
It was nice to see Vidya and Madhuri change things a little..The former with hair and makeup and the latter one with a lehenga saree :)
Yami looked cute and so did Jaqueline :)
I didn’t like what Huma and Parineeti wore..I really like Nikhil Thampi’s designs but this one was a total let down :(
Shriya looked okay..This is a look I’ve come to expect from her..Either the girl is in Karen Millen or Manish Malhotra..Please Shriya change a few things up ;)

Ananyaa July 10, 2013 at 1:55 pm

I meant Vidya in a Lehenga saree instead of the usual Sabyasachi sarees she wears and Madhuri for a really chic updo and glam make-up :)

Preeti Kaur July 10, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Deepika totally stole the spotlight
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Light 4-5 ReviewMy Profile

Nigar July 10, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Jacqueline looked so hot! I loved the dress and her hair, even though its expected of her to look stunning – this only makes it more difficult for her! She keeps setting her standards high!

Kudos for Madhuri for her hair! She looked fab.

If only Sonam would have been able to attend, her fashion sense is by far the best in Bollywood!

Nidhi July 10, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Parineeti looks much older than she is. Lovin Deepikas look.

Garima July 10, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Madhuri steals the show!!!

Meghana Acharya July 10, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Madhuri is always the best :)
Meghana Acharya recently posted..MAYBELLINE NEWYORK Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review and Swatches.My Profile

Ash July 11, 2013 at 1:19 am

I really liked Yami Gautam’s dress. But I agree, it is a bit casual for the red carpet. And what is wrong with Vidya??
Ash recently posted..NOTD- Rimmel London- Sunshine.My Profile

Abhi July 11, 2013 at 8:38 am

STUNNING…..IM DYING..SO JEALOUS!!
Abhi recently posted..Sabyasachi Inspired Indian Fashion DreamsMy Profile

thevowsandbeyond July 11, 2013 at 9:00 am

Shriya Saran’s neon sari!!! Love love love!
thevowsandbeyond recently posted..Our First Pre Wedding ShootMy Profile

Gowthami July 11, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Anushka looks great and wow :)
Gowthami recently posted..10 Beauty Uses for Baking SodaMy Profile