It that time of the year again ladies- Its IIFA time and in 2013 it was the Vegas of the East- Macau as the chosen destination for all the glitz and glamour of Bollwood !! Here is how the Bollywood brigade fared on the
red green carpet- click the photos below to take you to a gallery that you can flip through…
My Best Dressed for the Night:
- Deepika Padukone in Naeem Khan: I love the super high slit, low neckline of this peach gown and it was balanced perfectly with the full sleeves and long length. Deepika looked totally royal with the red lips as a contrast against it! Love Love Love !
- Madhuri Dixit in Jade: While you may say the saree wasnt extra ordinary, Madhuri upped it by a hundred times with her chic new hairdo and makeup!!!
- Neha Dhupia in Anamika Khanna: She looked every bit the model she is !
- Anushka Sharma in Roberto Cavalli: Really pretty gown, but honestly why did she go and get a lip job doneee???? It looks unnatural according to me!
- Jacqueline Fernandes in Roberto Cavalli: She looked stunning no doubt, but its a look iv come to expect of her!
- Yami Gautam: Pretty dress, but a tad too casual for the red carpet at the IIFA’s ???
- Parineeti Chopra and Huma Qureshi : Did their stylists not talk to each other before? They seem to be wearing two versions of the same gown!!!
- Shriya Saran in Manish Malhotra: Pretty, Neon Saree!
What did you think of IIFA 2013? Hit or a Miss? I didnt see too many misses, but apart from Deepika noone else that really stood out either !!!!
Images from Boldsky.com . I dont claim ownership- I would remove these if anyone has a copyright issue.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.