P&B Beauty Banter: Whats Your Signature Perfume?

by Mehak Shahani on July 2, 2013

in Beauty Banter, Features, perfumes

I like soft scents which have a hint of vanilla in them- sometimes very rarely i also reach out for fruity flavours. I usually wear Prada Candy , but i also love Guerlain My Insolence ,Vera Wang Princess and Davidoff Cool Waters. Ricci Ricci is my date night, or night time perfume !

thedelhibride July 2, 2013 at 9:15 am

Ralph Lauren! The blue bottle. Been using it since SCHOOL! :)
thedelhibride recently posted..thedelhibride Asks… MUA in HyderabadMy Profile

xuvious July 2, 2013 at 9:24 am

Burberry Brit for day and Paco Rabbane Lady Million for night. ;)
xuvious recently posted..Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Mirrored MauveMy Profile

Deepti July 2, 2013 at 9:52 am

Burberry Classic… love the smell but only hitch is it doesnt last long :( …and Hugo boss Femme… :)

Parisha Singh July 2, 2013 at 10:08 am

Burberry BODY for the day n Gucci Guilty Intense for the night :)

swati mehra July 2, 2013 at 10:11 am

Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Desire. This scent complements me so much that almost everybody would ask what am I wearing!

Pandoras box July 2, 2013 at 10:28 am

Signatire scent is too much of a commitment for me at the moment. Right now I’m enjoying flings and frolics ;) some little black book worthy flings more than a one night stand ;)
Dior hypnotic poison: vanilla and marzipan
Hermes: un Jardin Medditerranee: fig and woods
guerlain aqua allegoria tiarre mimosa: pure sunshine in a bottle
Hermes elixer mervellis: gourmand yet not!
Pandoras box recently posted..Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit ReviewMy Profile

mily jain July 2, 2013 at 10:34 am

ricci ricci by nina ricci and davidoff cool water :)

MissBoPeep July 2, 2013 at 10:50 am

Day – Victoria’s Secret Bombshell, Dior Dune, Burberry Brit
Night – Issey Miyake Classic, D&G Light Blue

BTW can anyone suggest where can I buy Victoria’s Secret Bombshell in India??
MissBoPeep recently posted..My Vellvette Box/Bag June 13 – DisappointmentMy Profile

Heena July 2, 2013 at 11:04 am

“Sacred Love” by “Ajmal”

— It’s The First Perfume That Stays On My Skin Even In Humidity!! —
Heena recently posted..I Have a Crush On This Lipstick!My Profile

gk July 2, 2013 at 11:08 am

David off cool water any time

swastika July 2, 2013 at 11:11 am

Davidoff cool water for day time…Chanel chance to make me feel good anytime and Elizabeth Arden PRovocative woman for date nights

Mohini July 2, 2013 at 11:34 am

CK One Shock…. :)

Bhavna Singh July 2, 2013 at 11:47 am

Oh my my! My fav topic ! I love perfumes :D ! Some of my favs are: Moschino I love love (Anyone who loves fruity flowery smell shud def try this one! It is the perfect day time summer fragrance!.), Burberry body, CK Eternity, Chanel Allure, Chloé Perfume.

Ananyaa July 2, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Burberry Body,Burberry Beat are my every day perfumes whereas I prefer my Nina Ricci Mademoiselle and Davidoff the game for nights :)

Preeti Kaur July 2, 2013 at 12:12 pm

I love Davidoff Cool Water :)
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Enduring Ruby ReviewMy Profile

shruti July 2, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Talk about perfumes and all the ladies are sure to go gaga over them..!! :P *drooooool* For me its Elizabeth Arden- “Red Door” and Clinique- “Elixir Aromatic” (this one is a must try for everyone) and the party time calls in for “Ricci Ricci” by Nina Ricci and one pink bottle from “Shalis Marque”, the smell lingers even after you wash off your clothes. :D

Nandini July 2, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Davidoff cool water and romance by Ralph Lauren…

Cherry July 2, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Cherie Christian Dior, Pretty by Elizabeth Arden and Chiffon by Estee Lauder

Shikha July 2, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Love scents with base of musk in it. Some of my favs over time have been – Joan white musk, Jlo glow, Antonio Bandares Blue Seduction and Guerlain Idyllie
Shikha recently posted..June Favorites :)My Profile

Mansi July 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm

I have been using the same perfume for years now i.e. Hugo Deep Red. But I recently experimented with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Gift) , Zara Black Amber (Gift again :P) and Calvin Klien In2U. And I absolutely love these. :) :)

fiona furtado July 2, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Chance by Chanel, 212 Sexy by CH and Wood Mystique by Estee Lauder<3

Maliha July 2, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Vera wang princess and Versace Bright Crystals are my favourites all year round. and for summer i love my aura by swarovski

Sunandha July 2, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Oops! I thought i commented bt my comments are nt here . . .

My go to perfumes any day are Givenchy Eaudemoiselle and Jean Paul Gautier Classique. Night time is Christian Dior Hypnotic poison. I prefer florals and fruity florals and all my perfumes are just that.
Sunandha recently posted..Floral Gold and HoloMy Profile

Neha S July 2, 2013 at 7:31 pm

My Fav perfume of all times is Gucci Guilty And Calvin and Klein Euphoria. Recently I have been loving Prada Candy and Versace.

kayennat July 2, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Can I say I hate perfume? lol I am more of a body mist person and even then it’s not something I use everyday and my favourite is the Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist.
kayennat recently posted..H&M Nail PolishMy Profile

Archana July 2, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Dior J’adore. That was the first (and only) time I smelt a magazine perfume sample and liked it so much that I went out to the store to buy it. I also got 3 of my friends to buy it later at different times. I only wish I had been paid for being a good endorser :-)!

I also like Ralph Lauren Romance.

Rajvi Bhow July 2, 2013 at 11:54 pm

I love experimenting, so there’s no particular one that i stick to.. but I do really like the DKNY Be delicious range!
Rajvi Bhow recently posted..How to wear red lipstick and not look dramatic!!My Profile

Karishma July 3, 2013 at 12:51 am

Poison by Dior. The original one :)
Karishma recently posted..Pond’s White Beauty All in one BB+ Fairness Cream ReviewMy Profile

Embellished July 3, 2013 at 12:53 am

Juicy Couture’s Couture Couture and Estee Lauder’s Beyond Paradise. So good.
Embellished recently posted..My Go-to Black, Smudgy EyeMy Profile

Arshi July 3, 2013 at 2:19 am

Davidoff cool waters
Arshi recently posted..NYX Round Lip Gloss Frosted RedMy Profile

Srishti July 3, 2013 at 4:12 am

Elizabeth Arden Red Door
Chanel No 5

Pankhuri July 3, 2013 at 10:39 am

Zara Basic Oriental for day time
Love etc from Body shop for Night…
I am loving both of them…<3

Juhi July 3, 2013 at 10:59 am

I love Perfumes…. :) :) some of my favourites are burberry body, CK euphoria and Gucci Guilty…….

Anya July 3, 2013 at 4:50 pm

My current favourite is “Signature For Her” by David Beckham. I am a fan of sweet smells, and this perfume is just so sweet. It is floral and fruity at the same time and is perfect for both day and night.

arpita July 3, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Day perfume- burberry summer
Night perfume- nina ricci

Deepthi July 3, 2013 at 6:39 pm

My day perfume is I Love I Love by Moschino and Burberry Beat
Night perfume is Romance By Ralph Lauren

Nithya July 3, 2013 at 6:58 pm

There are too many favorites. Currently in love with Issey Miyake issey l’eau and Coco chanel.

Nithya July 3, 2013 at 6:59 pm

There are too many favorites. Currently in love with issey miyake l’eau d’issey and coco chanel.