What is the one Luxury Beauty Brand & Product You Would Love to Splurge On??

by Mehak Shahani on July 21, 2013

in Beauty Banter, Features

Go on ! Confess your inner luxury cravings girlies !!! For me, i think it would be between Chanel & Guerlain. With Chanel- some of their eyeshadow quads are just gorgeous little domes in a very expensive box, their Vitalumiere Aqua is legendary, and well Chanel has that Parisian Luxury feel to it you know. Like im sitting beside a large bay window with a fluffy pink brush and a Chanel Blush, as i sip my coffee and browse through Vogue  P&B . With Guerlain i really want to try their Foundation- i think the one thats called Lingerie De Peu or something, as well as their lipsticks (Rouge Automatique).

fiona furtado July 21, 2013 at 11:29 pm

Guerlain and LaPrairie

Swetha July 21, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body Crème and Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Poorva July 21, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Xuvious July 22, 2013 at 12:00 am

YSL and Shiseido all the way! ^_^
Xuvious recently posted..Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky CherryMy Profile

Dolon July 22, 2013 at 12:03 am

Guerlain and Tom Ford!
Dolon recently posted..The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream – Review, SwatchMy Profile

Preeti Kaur July 22, 2013 at 12:08 am

I have been wanting to try Mason Pearson brushes for very long……….. But they are so very expensive :(
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Lotus Herbals Purestay Nourishing Foundation Hazelnut Star ReviewMy Profile

happygoluckygal July 22, 2013 at 1:07 am

YSL and channel..!! :)
happygoluckygal recently posted..New Fashion Series – 1 Summer office wearMy Profile

Maha July 22, 2013 at 2:06 am

I would to flaunt with a Versace hand bag <3
cosmetic though im a MAC freak still wanting chanel… also perfumes from chanel n prada.. I confess.

Chris July 22, 2013 at 2:28 am

I want to get some Dior quints (full sized ones). I gave my mini Stylish Move to Corallista. I already have 3 Chanel nail polishes, but I definitely want to try a Chanel foundation.
Chris recently posted..Mint Mani for Talia featuring Revlon Nail Enamel in MintedMy Profile

Ayantika July 22, 2013 at 4:06 am

Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Arden!!!
Ayantika recently posted..Style File : Sonali (2)My Profile

Krithi July 22, 2013 at 8:04 am

i will splurge anytime on chanel…i already bought (rather made my hubby buy me) their aqua liquid foundation now i need the compact foundation from the same range….it is devine :)
Krithi recently posted..Bath and bodyworks Haul!!My Profile

Richa July 22, 2013 at 10:25 am

Chanel Polishes and Burberry Bags are on my list…. Also some products from Dior are on my wish list!
Richa recently posted..Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes in Exposed & Blissful; Review, Swatches & PhotosMy Profile

Tiny July 22, 2013 at 10:30 am

Estee Lauder & Shiseido !!

Jhilmil July 22, 2013 at 10:55 am

Lancôme & Dior

Shikha July 22, 2013 at 11:00 am

Dior anything is welcome. YSL and Gulerian lipstick.. I am dying to lay my hands to golden carved YSL lipsticks..
Shikha recently posted..Lakme 9 to 5 Nail Color- Coffee BreakMy Profile

swastika July 22, 2013 at 11:29 am

YSL Touche Eclat has been on my wishlist forever…also Chanel lipies – just so that I can take it out of my bag to show off ;)

Clothes and Creativity July 22, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Chanel red lips!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS DAILY SCRUB CLEANSER: ReviewMy Profile

supria July 22, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Chanel makeup for me although just last week I got myself colour matched for perfection lumiere and the lady said everything is too light fir me… I am an NW42 in MAC :(
supria recently posted..My holy grail makeup remover – Sebamed baby cleansing barMy Profile

coralcrue July 22, 2013 at 1:14 pm

YSL for their extra luxurious makeup, Shiseido,Kiehls, Elizabeth Arden, entire forest Essentials ,L’occitane and Origins range for skin care. Dior for perfumes.
coralcrue recently posted..Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream + Serum Duo ReviewMy Profile

Maliha July 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I would love to splurge on Guerlain! Other than that I have been eyeing the Cleau De Peau conceler but just cant get myself around to actually buy it I bought the YSL touche eclat but it was such a dissappointment :(

Embellished July 22, 2013 at 6:48 pm

The YSL lipsticks! Irecently had a little swatching session with them and they are gorgeous. Also, the Dior Amber Diamond. If I get these, my life will be complete.
Embellished recently posted..Instagram #1My Profile

dimpy July 22, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Guerlain hands down… I love their foundation waayy more than vitalumiere… I love that they create quality luxury products..some of the chanel ones are duds eg La Favourite is such a dud for me..too dry but awesome color…Guerlain has never let me down.. :)

mehak July 22, 2013 at 11:14 pm

OOh would love to see an Indian review of Guerlain Foundations !!

Bhumika July 24, 2013 at 9:08 pm