Best Foundation For Oily Skin?

by mehak on August 4, 2013

in Uncategorized

bb copy

What according to you guys is the best foundation for Oily Skin!! I know Clinique Super Balanced Foundation is a good one, Even the Mac Studio Fix Range (The Compact plus foundation is an HG for many girls). What are some drugstore foundations that are good for oily skin??? Let us know in the comments below!

Supria August 5, 2013 at 12:01 am

I have oily skin and both my favourites are mentioned above! MAC Studio fix powder foundation has been a firm favourite of mine for 3 years now… I have been using Clinique Super balanced for 3 days now and I think I love it more than the studio fix… It does a better job at controling oil and my face looks fresh throughout the day.

Supria August 5, 2013 at 12:02 am

Sorry Mehak, haven’t used any drug store foundations so far, although that was the whole point of this post!

Niloufer August 5, 2013 at 12:11 am

Well , there`s Deborah milano foundation matte one for combination to oily skin – the Color copy one. Then most mousse formulations are light and do work on oily skin provided one uses a good primer. Revlon colostay works well – stays put. Revlon New complexion`s good too but provides sheer coverage. The Body Shop wet and dry foundation works for oily skin as well – powder foundations do a good job at keeping skin mattified. Revlon Colorstay whipped cream foundation`s a good choice too.

Swastika August 5, 2013 at 12:21 am

I use chambor gives a dewy finish without making me oily..

sonakshi August 5, 2013 at 12:38 am

Mac pro longwear foundation is the only thing wch has survived oil and greasyness on my skin surface…n rest failed!
it stays like forever!
Give it a try n thank me later!
Stay blessed!

S August 5, 2013 at 12:39 am

Mac match master is a dream for oily skin..

coralcrue August 5, 2013 at 3:57 am

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Oil-free version is my best bet :)

Faiza August 5, 2013 at 9:01 am

Its Mac prolong wear foundation according to my experience…For me its 24 hours foundation!!

Suchitra August 5, 2013 at 9:15 am

Revlon Photoready and Chambor foundations have worked really well for me . My complexion is dry in the morning and oil builds up during the day. I find that both these products make the perfect base. No oil throughout the day : Matte finish on the Chambor and dewy finish on the Revlon Photoready Foundations. Definitely my recommendations.

Ritika August 5, 2013 at 11:43 am

Chambor ultra matte one! I’m on the look out for a good moisturiser for my oily skin, can u please suggest one :( Neutrogena spf 15 made me greasy n lotus alphamoist broke me out

Nandini August 5, 2013 at 7:20 pm

hey! try the clean and clear one. pretty nice :) it’s for Rs.50 only. Hope this helps.

Saru August 6, 2013 at 8:35 am

Hey Ritika.. even I had the same problem with Neutrogena.. Recently I tried Loreal HydraFresh.. Its a gel based moisturizer and does wonders to my skin..

Ritika August 6, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Thank u soo much u guys!!
Nandini, the clean n clear one was pretty harsh on me :( maybe coz of the salicyclic acid content. Saru, I’ve been hearing sooo much bout the loreal one! Will surely try it :)

Swati August 8, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I use ” Sebamed Clari Face Moisturizer “, it’s Gel Based, without oil and emulsifiers, mild too… And the best part is ” It’s from Sebamed ” :)

Preeti Kaur August 5, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I have tried a few but I am yet to find my HG :( Still on the search

Preeti Kaur recently posted.. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick Shampoo Review

Sonal August 5, 2013 at 2:03 pm

I think Chambor Sheer Delight Ultra Matt Oil Free Foundation is pretty good for oily skin too. It is labelled non-comedogenic, gives a natural look, has yellow undertones, blends easily, is long-wearing and provides oil control.

thedelhibride August 5, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Chambor Wet/Dry foundation! Keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily for over 4 hours atleast!

Aditi August 5, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Love my Chanel Vitalumiere foundation!

Sharon August 5, 2013 at 8:42 pm

MUFE Mat Velvet is brilliant for keeping shine away and it doesnt budge. My face is OPEC’s dream – I have extremely oily skin with dry, flaky patches so when my skin is acting up, I use Guerlain Lingerie de Peau – It is the most natural looking foundation I have ever seen but it tends to a dewy look.

Setting powder is a must for oily skin, methinks. MAC Blot Powder and MUFE’s setting powder (I forget the name) are good.

I have yet to find the purrrrrfect foundation, though. I used the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer and it was like..the world was beautiful again. Kept me shine free, smoothed away the pores, omg it was amazing. Unfortunately, I only have a teeny sample and we dont get it here in India. None of the beauty shopping sites carry Hourglass :(

But Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer is HG for my Oily face.

Urvashi Salaria August 5, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Inglot Creme Foundation ..always !! <3

mehak August 5, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Thanks for the detailed comment sharon!

Sharon August 6, 2013 at 8:50 pm

Anytime, Mehak! ;)
Hope life’s treating you well :)

Shreya August 5, 2013 at 9:36 pm

For me Revlon colorstay was a great drugstore foundation (which is discontinued) . Also L’Oreal true match can be a good foundation if you use a good primer !

Krithi August 5, 2013 at 10:53 pm

havent found an inexpensive one yet for oily skin..
But love love even better from clinique and Chanel Vitalumiere foundation …
Keeps my oily skin so glowly and perfect …..

Bhumika August 5, 2013 at 11:29 pm

I like Deborah Milano 24 Ore and Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse…

Shreya August 6, 2013 at 12:52 am

For me it will always be Revlon colorstay, Bourjois healthy mix and MAC pro longwear :)

Simran August 6, 2013 at 11:05 am

I have super oily skin, and the L’oreal true match foundation with MAC MSF natural, works well for me. My t-zone stays matte all day!
Check out my website, I am just starting out as a beauty blogger.

Saniya August 6, 2013 at 1:17 pm

For my super oily skin, L’Oreal True Match Foundation works like a dream. It controls shine superbly. A must try for oily skinned beauties :)

ashima August 14, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Earlier I used the Bourjois healthy mix one but it made my oily skin really dull so nowdays i am wearing Bourjois 123 perfect foundation