Bridal Makeup Artist in Chennai?

by Mehak Shahani on August 11, 2013

in Beauty Banter

bb copy A Bride to be in Despair wants to know about the best bridal makeup artists that Chennai has to offer. SOmeone who does, classy , elegant and sophisticated makeup and can turn you into a princess on your wedding day? Any recommendations girls?? Do comment below with the best of your list!

• Our best pick  from Chennai is Mesmereyes by Akriti Sachdev: Absolutely love her work, very clean and polishes and can work for both South Indian and North Indian Brides in Chennai as well! You can see her work on our wedding website- Wed Me Good where we are putting together our list of favourite wedding professionals in on place

See her work here: Mesmereyes

• We also love Sunita Singh . One of the stalwarts of makeup in Chennai and the trainer behind many of the top makeup artists in Chennai today!

Get in touch via twitter  : Sunita

• Also have heard of Page 3 Salon from some brides as a decent place

• Beware of: People sending you pics online of bridal makeup they have just downloaded from the internet. This is a rampant problem, which is why we handpick the makeup artists to feature on wedmegood..

Lastly, if you know of a great makeup artist in Chennai then do let us know so we can investigate and see whether we can recommend them.

For the best in Bangalore click here: Bridal Makeup in Bangalore

Shrutilaya August 11, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Akriti Sachdev!
She used to work for MAC, I think. She’s really good!
This is her facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/mesmereyesmakeup?fref=ts

Hope this helps!

Revathy HnB August 11, 2013 at 1:12 pm

try vogue salon in sun plaza, t.nagar.. she does makeup for most tv celebrities & many tv shows in vijay tv too…. she used only MAC….

Supria August 11, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Anushka salon in t.nagar did a great job for my friend’s wedding.

Stay away from naturals bridal salon, khader nawaz khan road, they did a terrible job for my own wedding.

mehak August 11, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Thanks supria

JANE August 12, 2013 at 8:57 pm

No for Naturals here too. Terrible job. I wish there were as many beauty blogs in 2008 and I would have done my own makeup for sure.

mehak August 13, 2013 at 9:05 am

Thanks Jane !

Gowthami August 11, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Naturals salon and Vogue salon in t-nagar!!

VK August 11, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Check him out. . .He is famous around ad world and he is also an hit with Chennai brides.

Priyanka Jain August 12, 2013 at 10:11 pm

heyy i live in chennai and neelam is the best and most popular makeup artist when it comes to we north indians with an experience of over 15 years. contact details No 402 A Block Prince Garden, Thambusamy Street, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010 . 9884349444/ (044) 42012669 .. and the next is akriti sachdev ex mac makeup artist.. and ohh she s great n m greatful to have taken makeup lessons from her :) ;)

preethi March 8, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Hi, do you know the package cost for Neelam? Thanks in advance.

Nithya August 15, 2013 at 2:52 pm

The Mac store in EA has a few freelance MUA who are really good. Kanya in Besant nagar is good. Oryza I’ve heard is good

scarlett o hara August 18, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Check out noor make up artist…he’s quite good and reasonable too.

Nivedita July 1, 2014 at 11:38 am

Hi, Do u know the package cost for NOOR??? Thanks in advance…

uma September 7, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Hi, i am Uma from Chennai.I offer professional Bridal makeup at your doorstep. I do makeover for wedding, reception, engagement or any occasions. I guarantee you that young look beautiful, stylish and confident of your makeover. I can make your face natural and glowing skin. you can contact me @ 98402 82374. I use only brand products like Mac, bourjois, inglot etc

Meenakshi September 30, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Hi Uma,

Please mail me your brides’ pictures and the packages available @ meesep5@gmail.com

Monisha December 7, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Hi Uma,
Can you please mail the pictures and package details .

Vidhya January 15, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Hi Uma,

Could you plz send the bride’s pictures and package details to Vidhyaa1988@gmail.com

Anu January 30, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Hi Uma,

Please mail me the pictures and package details.

—Anu

uma February 12, 2014 at 7:57 pm

hi,
Thanks for contacting me. send me your email, I ll mail you my portfolio and my package costs Rs 5000 per event. thus includes makeup, hair do and saree drapping. I do free trail once you book me so you no need to be in panic about how you on your B day. you can reach me @ 98402 82374

chennai bride September 18, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Thanks for the recommendations. Can you tell me which person I should ask for at Vogue or MAC? Uma, do you have a portfolio online?

Uma September 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Hi,
thanks for contacting me. I do bridal makeup on freelance basis and it is my family business. currently I don’t have any online profile. if you reach me @ phone, we ll discuss in detail.

Vaishnavi December 18, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Hi Uma

Can you please send the details of your package and pictures to vaishnaviananthrag@gmail.com

Thanks

Harine October 3, 2013 at 3:12 pm

I saw this thread only today . probably my suggestion could be useful for brides to be in chennai .
The makeup artist’s name is Kavitha . she has a parlour in Nanganallur . She uses MAC and kryolan
She s not very famous but did an excellent job for my sangeeth . i regret that i didn’t book her for my wedding and reception since I came to know about her only after I booked Kanya ‘s .
She s very innovative,gives a free trial session and her charge is very moderate .
her number is 9884465894.
She charged Rs 4500 for me. Probably now she might have increased

p December 20, 2013 at 8:57 pm

is it possible to see your photographs anywhere to get a hang of how good she is?

Janaki January 15, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Hi P,

Click the following google+ link, which has sent to me, to see some of her bridal Makeover pictures.

Or
Mail her to the following mail id for further information.
kavithvi@gmail.com

Janaki January 15, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Hi Harine,

I must be very thankful to you. Because, I booked Kavitha for my wedding and reception.
She has done great job. She is really creative and innovative.
Charges also very reasonable.
Now she is charging Rs6000.
Once again, I thank you very much for your valuable suggestion in choosing good Makeup artist.

Harine January 30, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Welcome Janaki… Am happy yr makeup turned out really good..

Reshmi November 16, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Page 3 Luxury Salon has one of best bridal makeup in Chennai. Excellent detailing, service and looks good in person and in photos. Personal recommendation – Samantha Jagan.

SHILPA November 18, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Hi Girls!
Gaythri did a great for my wedding.. she has a blog http://beautifulbridalmakeup.blogspot.in/.
You can visit her blog and request for her works. She gives a free trial if you finalize her dates for wedding and reception. Does a neat work that does not look overdone. Hope I helped all Brides to be

m January 5, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Hi all,
Any suggestions where i could get a complete bridal package like mehendi,all d services dat we get from a salon,engagement,wedding nd reception makeup,saree draping,hair dressing nd coming to the venue and all these together at a reasonable price? I might be asking too much but would like to know different opions…
Please help..

Shrutilaya January 29, 2014 at 11:29 pm

I’m a freelance makeup artist from Chennai, and I’ve recently started Bridal makeup as well :)
Feel free to contact me if needed! :)

Chitra February 24, 2014 at 10:26 am

Janaki..
Please share kavitha’s contact number

Judy Poulose March 15, 2014 at 2:03 pm

I would suggest Page 3 Salon. they have 2 stores – nugumbakkam and teynampet. Both are equally good, though the teynampet is a newer one. I got a haircut and so did my friend. We both loved our haircuts and eventually decided to go with bridal makeup. Very professional, yet friendly staff. Detailed and there’s little room of package discount. I liked that they offered. I picked the MAC makeup for Rs 12000 for engagement – it turned out real good. Loved the makeup – my artist was Bina, she did both my hair and makeup. I’ve recommended 2 other friends and they got it done too. So you know this place works.

Neha March 17, 2014 at 9:46 am

Hi All, It was total waste of money and time if u have plans to call “UMA 98402 82374″, she is totally a beginner, ameture, confusing lady. I didn’t see any professional work by her! Dont ask her portfolio she may pick up any bridal pics from website and send it across! Pls keep away and beware!!!

Adeeba March 18, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Hey guys! any leads? I am still looking at desperately for a good but reasonable MUA in Chennai! Do let me know!

jeya shreevarshini April 2, 2014 at 11:48 pm

hi call me to have a flawless make up on your very special day.call me or whats app me for further enquires on +919962602555…….

hanna April 9, 2014 at 5:27 pm

How about green trends and naturals for bridal makeup

priya April 17, 2014 at 9:41 pm

I was looking for a makeup artist who could give me a complete traditional look for my engagement and a contemporary look for my sister’s reception. I did a trial make up with kavita snd found her very impressive. She not onky did s very good job at the make up but also hair and jewelry. She came across as s complete make over solution artist. I would rate her 10 on 10. She helped me take care of my hair n skin as well. Make up was just right and not too bling. U can google kavita’s bridal make up nanganellur and also find her on just dial. Overall a thumbs up.

Elakkia.R June 2, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Please give her contact no.. ll be useful

Elakkia.R June 2, 2014 at 11:13 am

Kavitha.. Can you please send me your Conct no. to my mail id..

Elakkia.R June 2, 2014 at 3:27 pm

My mail id is elaks0806@gmail.com

nivedha June 16, 2014 at 6:22 pm

i would like to know how much menal momaya costs for a single event.