Eye Want Candy
Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes
Clinique Chubby Sticks have won the hearts of devoted fans everywhere. Now, Clinique introduces the newest member of the Chubby Stick colour sensation – Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes. Perfectly portable and convenient, these creamy shadow sticks deliver a pretty wash of sheer, buildable, long-wearing colour. And with a rainbow array of playful shades, the colourful options are endless.
A long-wearing, non-creasing formula:
- Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes’ silky formula applies evenly across lids in a cream form that stays put without dusting onto cheeks or creasing throughout the day. Infused with soothing Vitamin E, the lightweight formula glides on effortlessly and smoothly, leaving lids with a sheer wash of long-wearing colour.
A hassle free application that’s perfect for on-the-go:
- Packaged in a shade-matched colourful, crayon-like barrel, this super-functional eye shadow makes on-the-go application a cinch. The unique formula builds easily making a shadow look of pretty and simple to more dramatic easy to achieve. To apply, simply twist the base to expose more shadow tint, sweep the shadow across the lid and then twist back down before replacing the cap with a “click.”
Wearable breadth of colours:
- Twelve super-wearable shades of sheer, buildable, creamy confection ranging from nudes to pinks to violets to blues. Have a little colour with:Bountiful Beige, Fuller Fudge, Mighty Moss, Pink & Plenty, Curvaceous Coal, Lavish Lilac, Big Blue and Portly Plum. Can’t decide what colour to wear? Get creative and playful. Customize a look by mixing, matching and layering shades to add texture and dimension.
Bountiful Beige, Fuller Fudge, Mighty Moss, Pink & Plenty
Curvaceous Coal, Lavish Lilac, Big Blue and Portly Plum
Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. Available at Clinique stores across India for a retail price of INR 1,025/- from August 2013 onwards.
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
Clinique Global Colour Artist, Jenna Menard, shares some expert tips and tricks:
Q: What is the best way to wear Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes?
A: These unique shadow sticks come in a variety of colours and layering shadows has never been so easy and mess-free. You can create a professional look in just minutes by applying different colours on particular areas of the lid. The key is to blend the edges of the colours with a shadow brush before the makeup sets. You can really have a lot of fun with this shadow! Each shade can be worn alone as an all over colour on the lid, combined with an eyeliner to create more definition, layered under a powder shadow to create more dimension with two textures, or layered with other shadow sticks to create a creamy blend of wow colours on the lids.
Q: What are some of your favourite colour combinations using Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes
A: Different colour combinations can be worn to achieve different looks:
- For a fresh look: Apply Lavish Lilac as an all over colour on top and along the bottom lash line, and use Fuller Fudge as a wide eyeliner close to the top lash line. Lavish Lilac and Fuller Fudge is a great combination for the fall season.
- For a sophisticated look: Apply Bountiful Beige stick all over the lid starting from the base of the lash line to just slightly above the crease of the lid. Apply Ample Amber (shade not available in India) towards the outer corner of the lid along the crease and blend outward. To create a more precise shape use a shadow brush to blend the two shades together creating the desired shape.
- For a dramatic look: Apply Curvaceous Coal all over the lid starting from the lash line to just above the crease. Use Pink & Plenty to create a dimensional highlight on the lid. Apply Pink & Plenty over Curvaceous Coal on the inner corner of the lid, just above Curvaceous Coal on the base of the brow bone and traced along the bottom lash line.
These application tips can also be applied to other colour combinations.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.