Come With Me inside the Lakme Pro Stylist Lounge and Lakme Salon !

by mehak on August 23, 2013

in Uncategorized

The most buzzing area in Lakme Fashion Week 2013 is definitely the Lakme Absolute Pro Stylist lounge. I mentioned before that it looks like a giant spaceship travelling to makeup land and i was dying to check it out. Today i went and checked it out and i got to try the Super Amazing Lakme Gel Stylist Polishes. Im not kidding (and im not saying this just to be nice to Lakme, but these are AWESOME). They have these super glossy finish, they dont chip and they look and feel so smooth. Also had a chance to take a quick peak at the Absolute Royal Collection.

lakme-0fashion-week-2013 I met a fellow blogger there !

lakme-fashion-week-2013Signature pose outside Lakme Absolute Pro Stylist Lounge. Come  lets enter this spaceship !

Lakme Absolute Products EVERYWHERE!!!

lakme-absolute-lipglosses lakme-absolute-range1That is the Lakme Absolute Royal Range by Sabyasachi. All the colors are really rich jewel tones- golds, greens, blues and burgundys.

Those liners are totally gorgeous looking !!! Will try and get you guys some swatches asap !

lakme-absolute-range2 lakme-absoplute-royal-range2 lakme-absolute-range3

The New Range of Absolute Royal Nailpolishes by Lakme. That Emerald Green would be stunning ! That blue on the extreme left- gorgeous too. However, keeping with my white and accent of neon theme for the day, i chose a bright funky, neon polish from the Lakme Gel Stylist Range

lakme-absolute-ropyal1 lakme-absolute-royalOMG i LOVE it. I would buy it right now if they were selling it in the lounge. Wait are they?

*Dashes off to ask*

lakme-loungelakme-salonGirls getting pampered at the Pro Stylist Lounge !!!! Super fun !

Lakme Salon

Then, i headed to the Lakme Salon where they looked at my hair and said hmm- lets give you a little bit of scrunching. So they used TIGI Small talk lakme-salon2

\Hmm that guy says he can get me runway ready !!! Lets see you in action mister.

It took just about 5 minutes of scrunching with NO heat mind you …lakme-absolute-salonAnd we get a tousled look. FYI these are the products he used…

Speaking of TIGI…the TIGI Lounge was one super cute area- all white with all the funky TIGI products lined up.tigi-lounge tigi--lopunge

We are bloggers- we click photos EVERYWHERE.

The TIGI Serious Conditioner

kiransingh August 23, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Seems great fun u had there :) everything is just awesome

Shikha August 23, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Now I love this post, you look stylish.. I have shade coral rush from Gel range and I absolutely LOVE it.. it stay for good 8 days without flaking, those bottles are so cute look like some magic portion from harry potter movie.
I am waiting for your Outfit post, I would like to see it from back too :P

DP August 23, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Love love love the gel nails….does it take a long time to dry? Gotto share a story: I tried something similar over at Sephora but it took eons to dry. I put on the tester in the same color as yours n loved the colour/finish/shine n went to flaunt it to my bf to give him a hint to get it for me, instead, he dragged me out to get some stuff for himself at Zara (diva syndrome!), giving me no time to take it off with the nailpolish remover. While he was trying on his stuff, I was flaunting my nails against every white shirt, didn’t realize the color hadn’t dried n got it on a couple of shirts (n inside’s of blazer’s I tried) Sorry! *sheepish smile* hehe

That royal blue looks quite yummy, too.

P.S: Totally loving your outfit

Embellished August 23, 2013 at 9:30 pm

It looks amazing! And the nail paints are really pretty!

Krithi August 23, 2013 at 9:55 pm

TIGI looks super cute :)

supria August 24, 2013 at 12:34 am

I had so much fun looking through the pictures :D yiu look pretty :)

Tiny August 24, 2013 at 8:39 am

pretty you and fun post :D

poorna August 24, 2013 at 9:25 am

You look fab. Smart too. What’s the secret behind your healthy look

Shruti August 24, 2013 at 9:45 am

it all looks super, iv been dying to find where the tigi s factor products are available…????

Swati August 24, 2013 at 9:51 am

Fun going through all the lakme event posts! You look very pretty and seem to be having one hell of a good time! Just one thing, why those flats with the zara dress?? :/ You could have probably gone with some cool wedges if not stilletoes for all the running around.

mehak August 24, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Nope i cant ! :( You cannot imagine how much running around there is- p;luis iv to sit on the ground with the photographers…plus- im a no hgeels person . Im serious like i own two pairs of heels and they are both an inch long.

Bipasha August 24, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Sorry for the interuption but who needs heels when they are so tall like Mehak :p ;)

sakhi August 24, 2013 at 10:50 am

I even voted for that white dress and am Happy coz ur luking very pretty in dat that dress….

Gowme Sundaram August 24, 2013 at 11:22 am

Awesome!! :) products everywhere :P wow!!

Puja August 24, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Love*love*love your dress absolutely and the way you are pairing it up with those funky flats. A fun post indeed.

noopur August 24, 2013 at 2:49 pm

jus love dat outfit mehak.. and u luk super cute wid dat scrunched look. du write a post on da lingerie to be worn wid backless dresses.. i have a similar back like dis and havent still decoded what to wear inside :(

Bipasha August 24, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Haha you look so cute and like a 16 yr old getting your nails done, the dress is suiting you to the T, love your long legs :D

Swati August 25, 2013 at 10:22 pm

@Mehak – I get u :)
@Bipasha – I agree Mehak looks no less gorgeous with flats. What I believe is heels don’t jus add inches, they add to one’s posture. Not with shorts or skirts or casual one pieces but with most party dresses Yes!!

mehak August 25, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I Agree swati- i love heels, i love how my legs arch and look with heels…but i honestly cannot wear them for more than 2 hours! Plus with the photographer pit toh- i wouldv gone mad. I reqore this dress recently with tan wedges btw

Isha August 26, 2013 at 12:02 am

Love TIGI products!!!
I use dem on regular basis !!! They are just awsome … :)
Huge fan of LAKME :) :)

piyali August 31, 2013 at 8:03 pm

hello , i want to ask something , I am wearing a backless dress and HAVE to wear a bra. Does anyone have any suggestions , i m wearing something like this (low back ) first time , i saw Ur this look n my dress is very similar from back ……………pls pls pls help
(one more thing i m not thin , so i want something which can support my upper body )

piyali September 1, 2013 at 1:53 am

mahak , i think i asked help from u , but u deleted my comment , i m very new for all these things
u guys so rude yaar

Tanmayi October 29, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Beautiful dress mehek…btw is it a diamond ring? The engagement ring??its gorgeous btw :)

mehak October 29, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Thanks tanmayi! Yup it is my engagement ring