Hello Girlies ! Im heading to New York tonight on a business trip for two weeks (Not P&B Business -though i wish it was, but you know that nice company i work for during the day as a Risk Manager- that trip) . SUPER EXCITED !!! It is my first time in the states so if you guys have some special restaurants, shops etc that you think i should visit do let me know !
Most looking forward to- Times Square , Sephora, Shopping on Labor Day , NY Forever 21, Barneys, Nordstrom, Fifth Avenue , Eating NY Cheesecake, Ice cream Sorbets, NYC Yellow Cabs, Steaks and a whole bunch of yummy stuff !!! Ill still be posting and hopefully we can do a ‘Come with me inside Sephora NY’ kind of post !!! SO FUN!!
But the fun shall be limited because i will basically have just about 2-3 days to roam around on my own . The rest of the week i will be in meetings and cooped up in office. Sigh.
At the moment my head is dizzy with the amount of packing i need to do , plus making a shopping list . So far this is what the list looks like:
- Get something for the sisters and the brothers and the husband and the sister in laws and the mother and the father and the mother in law and father in law !
- New pair of Shades. (Saw the Prada Baroque Shades- they are freaking amazing and quirky!!! So Me!)
- Juicy Couture Style Track suit.
- New Bag Maybe
- New Shoes
- Urban Decay Naked and/or another palette
- Nars Blushes
- Some Too Faced and Benefit Stuff
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
- Free Samples from Sephora !
You May Enjoy Reading These :
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!