We are just one show down and i already have 4 posts lined up for you but first, lets start with backstage – before all the madness, the excitement, the buzz and the celebs happened.
Here is what you can check out (click the links below)
I arrived at the venue WAYYY too early! Im so glad i wore something super comfortable because we were running about the whole time and i had to sit on the ground in the photographers pit for the shows . Oh about the outfit- yes the white dress is for tommorow.
That is the makeup i wore!
As soon as you enter the Hotel, you will see the Giant Lakme Absolute Fab Lab!
I headed to the show arena, but there was no action there and that is because…
All the action was backstage !!!
Here is what i spotted backstage
All the models want perfect skin, and everyone goes again and again to the mua’s till their base is absolutely perfect!
A gazillion pins go into the hair of the models and most of the times ‘Owwwww’, ‘Ouchhhh’ Áhhh” ‘Wtff!!!’ is all you will here !
Models telling the MUA’s they want to use their own shade of lipsticks!
- Really defined smokey eyes with a thick black liner were used backstage at Manish! For a budget way to get this look- try the super affordable Lakme Insta -Liner.
- There was a whole lot of Bronzer and contouring on the cheeks as well.
- Bronzer doubled up as a fantastic crease color as well and added depth to the look. Infact this whole look was done with just 3 products- a foundation, a bronzer, and a black liner.
- Lots and LOTS of Braiding was happening back stage.
- All the models got two french braids done on either side and then braids were joint together in a donut shape.
- To make sure the braid is neat, the hair stylist rubbed some gel in their hands so all the fly-aways were controlled!
- See that defined lip liner & Matte Skin ?
- Definitely a common theme today- lips that were not completely nude, but more old world nude with a sheen and a defined lip.
- Skin that was definitely veering towards a polished matte look rather than a glowy, dewy look !
Hopefully, tommorow i will get you guys a breakdown of how to achieve this look! Alsooo- i met Kajol and Neha Dhupia !!! And asked them some questions from P&B’s side ! All of that when we wake up tommorow ! Stay Tuned.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.