P&B Reporting From Mumbai for LFW 2013 !

by mehak on August 22, 2013

in Lakme

Hello Hello People !! After a super early morning of waking up at 7:30 am and boarding a Jet Airways Flight sandwitched in between two old business men type uncles (Read= no conversations and 1.5 hours  of boredom YAWN), I finally arrived in Mumbai at about noon!

I actually have the whole day to kill since the first show starts tonight (Manish Malhotraaaa – any guesses on which celebs we will be seeing tonight?? I swear if i see Kareena im going to attack her and get her to tell me her all her skin secrets. But then i dont think the attack will go down well with the Lakme people, so i shall just ask politely) and then tommorow will be on crazy day of Madness. So much stuff to do- check out all the buzz about the Lakme Absolute Royal Collection, Meet and Interview People, Watch Shows, Learn Backstage Makeup Tricks…Phew!

Top 5 Makeup Related Things Im Most Excited About:

• The Lakme Absolute Royal Collection : This is in Collaboration with Sabyasachi . Lakme + Sabya= Geniusness.!!! Plus did you see how gorgeous that gold liner looks on the model in the photo here!!!!

• Watching The Lakme Artists Transform the Models Backstage: Ill try and get you guys a video for Backstage just so you know how buzzing the area is. Do follow me on twitter (Twitter Handle: peachesnblush) or like our facebook page because there will be live updates from there!

• Street Beauty & Fashion Styles: All the cool beauty looks the Guests at LFW are sporting !!!

• Lakme Absolute Fab Lab : I hope i get to have an experiential  at the Lakme Absolute  Fab Lab- it looks like a Spacecraft made of just makeup from the pictures i have seen from earlier Weeks!!

Stay tuned for updates on the Manish Malhotra show TONIGHT !!!!

lakme -fashion week-2013

Early Morning- I travel in Gunjees , tights and Lakme Absolute Pop Tint  Candy Kiss on my lips – no liner, no nothing else!

Delhi T3 Terminal. Its so pweeerrrrtttyy !!! Plus it has M&S and all these cool brands to shop at!

lakme- fashion -week-2013

And we land amidst the palm trees in Chatra Pati Shivaji Airport in Mumbai!

lfwDigging into a bowl of Singaporean Laksa as soon as i arrived. I was so hungry- i was searching for some Vada Pao stand but couldnt find one. For the record – Street Food in Mumbai=kickass.lfw2013

A super tired me writing this blog post for you guys. I need to get my beauty sleep now people!

Oh so what shall i be wearing? Well for the full day tommorow, since the White Dress Won the poll hands down, that is goin to be it. For today, i might have to innovate and come up with something on my own cos guess what my coral dress’s zipper gave way!

shruti August 22, 2013 at 3:06 pm

good luck dii… :) m sure its gonna be one of your best experiences… looking forward to all d latest news :) \m/ rock it!!

mehak August 22, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Yr so cute shruti…thank you !

Ashima August 22, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Mehak – you are a true superwoman! Hope you have a great time in Bombay! Looking forward to the awesome Fashion Week posts! :) and also, your outfit pictures! They are just superb!

shweta August 22, 2013 at 3:16 pm

welcome to mumbai mehak:) ..

Dayle Gabriella Pereira August 22, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Hello :) Glad to see you’re in Mumbai ! I’ll be covering LFW for my blog as well so let’s hope its a blast !

Rajshree August 22, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Eagerly waiting for the LFW posts :) and do ask Kareena her secrets for beautiful skin, not just I drink a lot of water crap! We totally rely on you Senapati Mehak :p

Shikha August 22, 2013 at 7:18 pm

zipp giving away thats bad.. such things happen with me too… last minute blunders.. anyhow have a good time and looking foward to lots of inside gossips and some amazing outfits..

Anki August 22, 2013 at 8:31 pm

I have been a silent follower of your blog for more than a year now.. and truly speaking i admire everything about your blog especially the way you write. I really look forward to a daily dose of peach and blush .. it has become kind of addiction to me now.
I really wanted to take your help in getting my trousseau but my bad luck – i got married few months before you started your new peach and blush bride venture.. *long sigh*

Lakme fashion week is a great opportunity for you and the blog.. you truly deserved it .. My best wishes, i am sure it will be fantastic experience. Waiting to see some exquisite picture from the fashion street. Enjoy your time there and once again.. i wish you the very best. Take care :)

Supria August 22, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Yayy looking forward to reading more of your LFW posts! Have a blast Mehak :D

Tanveer August 22, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Congrats Mehak! I hope you have an awesome time! :)

Karishma August 23, 2013 at 12:19 am

Welcome to Mumbai!!
You are so near my place Mehak.
I was thinking about coming for the beauty Master class on the 25th.
Let’s see..

Preeti Kaur August 23, 2013 at 12:22 am

Eagerly waiting for the gossip and the pictures ;)

Preeti Kaur recently posted.. Colorbar Time Plus Compact Powder Ivory 04 Review

Clothes and Creativity August 23, 2013 at 11:48 am

What a fun post, Mehak! Keep them coming.