Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Mask Review
Guest Review By Khushboo (Hair Type: Chemically Treated, dry and frizzy hair)
My hair are chemically treated, and hence quite dry and brittle. Though I followed the shampoo plus conditioner routine religiously, I still found my hair remaining dry and difficult to comb through. That is when I decided to experiment with Hair Masks and specifically the Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Mask !
What Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Mask Claims?
- BC Repair Rescue Treatment Mask is suitable for damaged, weakened and sensitised hair that needs a high care level.
- An innovative shampoo technology that indulges distressed hair with essential care. Thanks to the creamy consistency, the cleansing ritual becomes a unique luxurious experience, while repairing care ingredients prepare the hair for the subsequent treatment.
- BC Repair Rescue Treatment Mask is the ideal start to an effective caring regime. The unique and luxurious cream formulation and the innovative packaging in a jar make this product an outstanding cosmetic experience.
The texture of this mask is lush and creamy – it glides on smoothly and coats each strand with its creamy white liquid.I leave it on for ten minutes before rinsing it out which itself is a task. Rinsing out takes a lot of time because of the creamy texture I guess. However, it is worth the wait because after rinsing, my hair are tangle free, smooth and shining. Now I can run my fingers through my hair without any difficulty. This mask has also reduced hair fall to a great extent – one of the leading causes of hair fall is dryness and since this has solved the dryness problem it has definitely positively impacted the hair fall problem. I thought the price is on higher side but the quantity is huge and it will stay for 5-6 months easily when used twice a week like me ;) (I skip conditioner and use this instead). Overall, I think it’s a pretty good product and I highly recommend it.
The masque is packaged in a big fat white and maroon bottle with a wide mouth at top. There is a smaller version available too but it was in tub packaging so I picked this one. It has a pleasant fragrance which is not overpowering and it doesn’t stay for long.
Pros of Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Mask Claims:
- Creamy texture which makes application easy
- Detangles hair
- Makes hair soft, smooth and adds shine
- Fragrance is pleasant
- No need of conditioner when using it
- Hydrates and nourishes hair
- Effect stays for 3 days
- Makes hair healthy looking
- Gives tangle-free hair which eventually reduces hair fall
- A little goes a long way
- Makes hair manageable
Cons of Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Mask Claims:
- Filled with loads and loads of chemicals
- Rinsing it out takes a lot of time
- For some, the price may be high
Price: 1350INR for 750ML
Recommendation: If you have dry and frizzy hair then this Schwarskopf Bonacure Repair Rescue mask is a good choice as it makes hair soft, tangle-free and manageable. If you are concerned about the price, then don’t because the quantity is huge and lasts ages. I love that my hair looks healthy and beautiful now!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.