The Lust List: Lakme Fashion Week 2013 Edition

by Mehak Shahani on August 26, 2013

in Features, Lust list

lust-list4

Now that I am back from Lakme Fashion Week 2013 (I was there for just 1 and a half days but seemed like a week), there are atleast 20 items im drooling over! Everywhere i looked it was an ‘Oooh Shiney’ moment ! But here are my five top lust worthy items in this fortnights lust list:

• TIGI Diamond Dreams Conditioner & Shampoo- The Bottle Says …made of ‘Cashmere, Diamond and Pearls’ ! How in the world can you resist that? Saw this displayed at the TIGI Lounge at Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2013 scattered amongst glittering crystals

• Lakme Gel Stylist Coral Nail Polish- If you read my Lakme Pro Styling Lounge Post you will know just how much i fell in love with the Gel Stylist nail lacquers that they applied on me. The texture seemed freaking amazing. Though i went with hot pink that day, i spotted this absolutely stunning Coral amongst them that i am definitely getting for myself !

• Anita Dongre Royal Blue Gota Patti Lehenga: I could make an entire lust list based on this collection called The Jaipur Bride  alone, but i adored how gorgeous this blue was with the silver. Sigh, id love to wear this for my SIL’s wedding, except i would look like the bride myself

• Lakme Absolute Royal by Sabyasachi Shine Liners: These are gorgeoussss ! The blue , the gold and the whitish pink are all stunners in their own right and can add a pop of bling to your eyes. I specially liked the pink one and the gold one- you dont get to see baby pink liners everyday and they are great for inner corners. The gold well, i want to definitely use it with black eyeliner and see how it looks !

• TIGI Bed Head Styling Products: Personally im not a fan of Hair Styling Products and like to keep them to a minimum but once you see the neon colors of TIGI, you cant help but feel weak in the knees! Their curling gel, their thickening spray, their Bed Head Conditioner- i want it all!

swastika August 26, 2013 at 11:12 am

I want all things from the list – specially the TIGI ones – can you suggest a good holding spray from TIGI?

mehak August 26, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Iv heard TIGI Rockaholic is supposed to be good but the description scares me- super hold spray hard as a rock..they have one called foxy curls whicha re supposed to hold up your curls as well

Priya August 26, 2013 at 11:20 am

I want that Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist Nail Polish!!

LittleBigHappyGirl August 26, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Oh that blue lehenga!! Such a delicious piece of clothing.

Shikha August 26, 2013 at 12:28 pm

I also want those colorful bottels, they will look so pretty on my bathroom shelf

Ashima August 26, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Oooooooooooh I love this list of yours! I want to run and get that mindblowingly awesome blue lehnga but it’s going to be super duper expensive so I’ll go for the Lakme Gel Stylist Coral Nail Polish instead! Thanks Mehak, all the Fashion Week posts of yours have been awesome! I can almost feel the energy just reading your posts :P

Preeti Kaur August 26, 2013 at 1:55 pm

I love TIGI products. Once you start using them, you will buy more of these :)

Preeti Kaur recently posted.. Vaseline Healthy White Complete 10 Lightening Anti-Ageing Lotion Review

Swati August 26, 2013 at 4:05 pm

That coral nailpaint looks so great even in the bottle…can’t wait to try them! And the lehanga… OH MY GOD! Gorgeous!

DP August 26, 2013 at 7:45 pm

The blue lehenga!! Saw a indo-western fish cut style lehenga by Kalki online…I dig the royal blue

Jyoti August 26, 2013 at 10:32 pm

I loved the lehnga :) its one of my favorite colors

Shrutika August 26, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Oh My Gawwwwwwwwwwwd ! TIGI = Yum !! You’re 5’7 Amazingggo I m 5’5 Bt Just 13 Years Now I Hope To get 5’8 Till Im 17-18 years oldie !~ Delhi Girls Tall Babes !! Same Pinch <3

Neetu August 27, 2013 at 9:30 am

So, I am not the only one crazy about that blue lengha lol My cousin/ one of the best friend is getting married soon and I was like I should totally wear this. Only I would feel bad looking better than her on her wed day ;). It is absolutely stunning. Its just a visual for “blue love”. The color for love might as well be blue than red now!
P.S. may be you can get sharara (?) with the same work as the lengha at bottoms. It’ll make a slight difference :)

Gowthami August 27, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Loved the blue lehenga :) :)