Now that I am back from Lakme Fashion Week 2013 (I was there for just 1 and a half days but seemed like a week), there are atleast 20 items im drooling over! Everywhere i looked it was an ‘Oooh Shiney’ moment ! But here are my five top lust worthy items in this fortnights lust list:
- TIGI Diamond Dreams Conditioner & Shampoo- The Bottle Says …made of ‘Cashmere, Diamond and Pearls’ ! How in the world can you resist that? Saw this displayed at the TIGI Lounge at Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2013 scattered amongst glittering crystals
- Lakme Gel Stylist Coral Nail Polish- If you read my Lakme Pro Styling Lounge Post you will know just how much i fell in love with the Gel Stylist nail lacquers that they applied on me. The texture seemed freaking amazing. Though i went with hot pink that day, i spotted this absolutely stunning Coral amongst them that i am definitely getting for myself !
- Anita Dongre Royal Blue Gota Patti Lehenga: I could make an entire lust list based on this collection called The Jaipur Bride alone, but i adored how gorgeous this blue was with the silver. Sigh, id love to wear this for my SIL’s wedding, except i would look like the bride myself
- Lakme Absolute Royal by Sabyasachi Shine Liners: These are gorgeoussss ! The blue , the gold and the whitish pink are all stunners in their own right and can add a pop of bling to your eyes. I specially liked the pink one and the gold one- you dont get to see baby pink liners everyday and they are great for inner corners. The gold well, i want to definitely use it with black eyeliner and see how it looks !
- TIGI Bed Head Styling Products: Personally im not a fan of Hair Styling Products and like to keep them to a minimum but once you see the neon colors of TIGI, you cant help but feel weak in the knees! Their curling gel, their thickening spray, their Bed Head Conditioner- i want it all!
You May Enjoy Reading These :
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!