Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment Review
Guest Review By Khushboo
Every girl with oily skin is raving about this treatment from Neutrogena and so to figure out what the hype was all about, I got super excited when I saw this in the beauty store and grabbed it quickly. I was searching for these babies before also but since they are newly launched they were not available. I have used two tubes and now armed with all the necessary information Im ready for the review . Read on to know how much I love it.
What Neutrogena blackhead eliminating Warming treatment claims?
Use the gentle power of warming sensation to help eliminate blackheads for visibly clear and healthy looking skin!
- Instantly warms up to open pores. “Blackhead Fighting Complex” then penetrates into pores to promote the removal of dirt, oil, and even stubborn blackheads
- Cedar wood extract and moisturizer help strengthen the skin’s natural water and oil balance, and prevent new blackheads from forming with its continuous use
- Oil-free • Non-comedogenic
Directions to use: Cleanse your face, preferably with Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. Leave face wet. Dispense the product to the tip of your finger and apply immediately & directly to face focusing on blackhead prone areas like nose, T-zone. Gently massage these blackhead-prone areas for 20 sec then rinse off. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
Ingredients: PEG-8, Magnesium Sulfate, Poloxamer 338, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Salicylic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Water, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract and Salicylic Acid 0.5%.
Skin type: Oily whitehead/blackhead prone skin
My experience with Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment:
I deal with blackheads and whiteheads every single day and I have tried EVERYTHING from exfoliating cleansers, treatment products, masks or pore strips etc but they return like stubborn pests. Then this kit came as a miracle product in my life. :D
The kit comes in small box which contains six tiny, cute tubes in it (All tubes are the same thing). Though the tubes are small you can use them 5 times which means that the whole kit is going to last long which makes it pocket-friendly.
The scrub is white in color and there are mild granules in it. As soon as I poured the product onto my finger it started warming up and I massaged it on my face for 1 minute as instructed. The granules were mild and they was no harsh effect on my skin. After I washed my face there was not even a single whitehead left on my nose and chin… I was literally in shock :O. I mean how can a product show such amazing results in just 1 minute? I thought to myself that they are going to come back again tomorrow but I was wrong…..
My face was whitehead free for 4 days straight. I have used two tubes now and now I see my whiteheads after 2 weeks (12 -13 days) days and I am sure this gap is going to increase soon ;). It also added a glow to my face and it was similar to a mini facial (don’t kill me for raving so much about this product but I actually love it). Overall, I think it’s an amazing product and people suffering from blackheads should definitely try it out.
Summing up the pros and cons J
- Pocket friendly as one tube can be used 4-5 times
- Oil free, non-comedogenic
- Scrub particles are mild and do not have any harsh effect on skin
- Easy to use
- Warms up and you do not require steaming
- Exfoliates skin and removes blackheads and whiteheads immediately
- Gives instant glow to face, in short it’s like a mini facial
- Prevents blackheads from coming and you can shorten the usage of it after 2 weeks
- Doesn’t break out as it is allergy tested
- Controls oil also without drying skin
- Tubes are small and cute
Price: 300 INR for 30gm
Recommendation: The Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment is an absolutely wonderful and super effective product that made me say bye bye to my blackheads and whiteheads.You Must try these warming scrubs- they really do the job!.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!