Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Mumbai
So i scouted Delhi for the best ones and gave you my top lists over here- Bridal Makeup Artist in Delhi. Then we turned to Hyderabad as my Sister in law was planning her wedding , and gave you our list there. We now move to Mumbai, where there seems to be precious little written about, considering what a big wedding destination that city is (also the city of my SIL’s reception!) ! A lot of these great makeup artists dont seem to have facebook pages or websites which made finding them super difficult, so i thank all you real brides from Mumbai who wrote in recommending them! I personally believe that Mumbai has some of the best makeup artists that India has to offer (maybe because its where the glamour industry is). But each of these names are people I would love to get my makeup done from!
Each of these makeup artists come recommended by Brides from Mumbai who has written in to us sharing their photos and experiences. You can view a consolidated list of all the Bridal Makeup Artists I personally recommend along with sample of their work on Wedmegood.com/vendors
For those who can pay about 30k and above for Bridal Makeup
- Ojas Rajani : Probably one of the best known names and definitely quite expensive but if you can afford it, hire Ojas Rajani for turning you into a super stunning diva on your wedding day. She is a makeup artist to Aishwarya Rai and I absolutely love how she keeps her brides looking bridal yet still fun. Some of our Real Brides have been done by Ojas Rajani, and each of them are unique (One even had a modern kitten flick for her wedding). Glowing fresh skin, with heavy dark eyse is Ojas Rajani’s forte!
See more of her work, prices and reviews: Ojas Rajani
- Namrata Soni: The makeup artist to the stars honestly, she does work on Sonam Kapoor and all the Bollywood brides go to her. She is not cheap , probably the most expensive out of the bunch (her rates are around 40k) but people who go to her swear by her for sure! See her work here Namrata Soni
For those who can pay about 20k for Bridal Makeup
-Recinda Martis: Another name that has made a big mark in the Mumbai bridal makeup scene, but one that needs to be known even more. Surprisingly, no facebook page, no website a but definitely one of those talented makeup artists that make a bride look bridal without over doing the makeup bit ! I absolutely adore her style , the subtle but polished base, the natural tones used and the lovely pops of coral that make her brides look contemporary but still innately indian
See more of her makeup work prices and reviews- Recinda Martis
- Priya Todarwal: I wouldn;t have heard of this name had Priya Todarwal not been mentioned as a makeup artist of choice at one of our Real Brides weddings ! But i absolutely loved her work- from soft smokey eyes, to fresh coral lips. From a natural morning wedding glow to a glam engagement look- Priya really pulled it off!
See more of her makeup work, prices and reviews: Priya Todarwal
- Meghna Bhutani: A name i came across when brides wrote in about her specifically, and after taking a look I know she does do a good job !
- Jharna Shah: Another name to check out,
For those who can pay between 15 to 20k for Bridal makeup
- Amrita Sanghavi: 2 brides wrote in to me, almost up in arms about why Amrita was missing from our list. I looked at some of Amrita’s work an was definitelly kicking myself for not having put her sooner. Gorgeous and glowy her brides look so put together. Also on dusky girls I have seen some makeup artists just ruin it, but Amrita’s brides (specially the duskier ones) look like indian godesses!
See her makeup work, prices an review : Amrita Sanghavi
For those who can pay upto 15k for Bridal makeup
- Divya Shetty: A hugely talented makeup artist and one I absolutely recommend to everyone !! Her rates start at about 15 and she is a great person to be around plus also does some of the most gorgeous, natural but effortleslly pretty makeup. Very current too- no dark maroon lipsticks here ! She i also one of the rare ones who doesnt double her rates for outstation travel !
See her work here Divya Shetty
- Maya R Mehta: An affordable makeup artist, who is new on the scene but fast gaining popularity. Her work is subtle, and polished without breaking the bank and she is a name you can count on for brides of various different cultures as well.
See her work and contact here: Maya Mehta
- Fatima Soomar: Iv seen a lot of Fatima Soomar brides in person, and they are lovely- simple, clean and beautiful. Again, i have no idea why but absolutely no web presence apart from being mentioned by real brides !!!! Her makeup style is girly, and fresh and youthful !
See more of her makeup work prices and reviews: Fatima Soomar
Do you know or recommend some other makeup artists in Mumbai? Comment below.
Or are you a practising Bridal Makeup Artist in Mumbai that wants to be featured above? Send us a sample of your work at peachesandblush (at) gmail (dot) com and we will take a look!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!