Kangna Ranaut & Neha Dhupia at the GQ Mens Awards

by Mehak Shahani on October 3, 2013

in Celebrity

Its been a while since Ms.KR has been on Peaches & Blush, but her latest little experiment at the GQ Red Carpet sure has us talking! Chanelling old Hollywood in a short, flared out Valentino Ms Ranaut did a totally over the top , larger than a giant Dunkin Donut sized bun and super exaggerated eyeliner. Not that i dont love the experimentation, but somehow it just didnt go with the dress as a whole. Maybe the hair and makeup with a sleek column length gown, or the dress with a short bob…

What did you think???

Neha Dhupia however- how super chic did she look???? I love that short hair on her, the hint of a dark blue smokey eye, nude blush and peachy nude lips. Love Love Love ! You may want to try Nyx Frappucino for something a wee bit similar ! Or if you are lighter skin tone then Mac Kinda Sexy Lipstick would fit the bill. Me? I want to know who did that smokey eye and bring them home!

kangna-ranaut-GQ-mensSource for photographs: www.emirates247.com

Gowthami October 3, 2013 at 11:03 pm

whaa… KR looks totally a doll!!

nitika October 3, 2013 at 11:20 pm

I am digging Neha Dhupia’s look! She looks chic. :)
New OOTD up on my blog : http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2013/10/ootd-pretty-in-pleats-digital-print.html

Kayennat October 4, 2013 at 12:51 am

I love Neha Dhupia, she’s absolutely stunning. In fact gotta love both these girls as they are not scared to try new things. It might not always work but that’s the fun of it, end of the day it’s just clothes and makeup. Kangana looks totally awesome, right of an old Hollywood movie.

Preeti Kaur October 4, 2013 at 1:57 am

I think both of them are looking stunning :) I love Neha’s tanned look!

Preeti Kaur recently posted.. Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser Review

Poo@beautyandmakeupmatters October 4, 2013 at 7:31 am

both are looks super chic.. loving their hair dos and tanned makeup.. :)

Suchie October 4, 2013 at 8:28 am

Something looks wrong with Kangna dress…

Mansi October 4, 2013 at 8:35 am

Hey… did you realise that both pics have their necklines airbrushed to cover up the cleavage… its shockingly badly done.. but I guess its cos they are on the emirates site, and perhaps they didn’t want to show too much skin…

mehak October 4, 2013 at 10:30 am

Haha yeah…i did notice something off but didnt realise till you pointed it out !!!

Riya October 4, 2013 at 10:15 am

Find KR more hot actually. It takes a lot to experiment like there’s no tommorow and still look
look asolutely stunning each time as Kangna does! Bravo

Ankita Singh October 4, 2013 at 10:54 am

Neha looks very elegant. I like Kangana’s dress a lot actually, the colour, the cut, the length. What I don’t like is her make-up. Looks like she forgot to wash her face, the tanned look is badly done and a tad over the top. Neha, on the other hand, is beautifully and flawlessly made up. Oh, and totally loving Kangana’s neckpiece.

sakhi October 4, 2013 at 11:03 am

Neha looks like a hawt chick..

sakhi October 4, 2013 at 11:07 am

for Kangana her eye make and hair do are not going hand in hand….

kiransingh October 4, 2013 at 11:29 am

K R looking so different here

sahana October 4, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I kind of like KR’s outfit here. Yeah, she could have done better with a different hairstyle, but I like the dress and the statement necklace.

Shikha October 4, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I like both of them. Hairstyle suits Neha well

Supria October 4, 2013 at 2:20 pm

OMG those necklines LOL… Regardless both look really good, and KR’s Dior bag looks prescious too!!!

Shivi@COSMOCHICS October 4, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Experimentation is must,but kangana’s hairstyle looks very manly(face) and is not matching with that gorgeous dress!
Neha however looks as awesome as always!!! That’s surely a gorgeous deep blue dress with amazingly done mkeup!!!!

sadiya@beautifulandconfidentyou October 4, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Wow I love kangana’s eye make up….She looks totally fab….

Mehak I’m tagging you to a ” What are your coll/wrk beauty essentials. I have shared my beauty essentials on my blog http://beautifulandconfidentyou , you need to scroll down a bit to see the post as it is a few days prior post. You can either share your beauty essentials by leaving a comments on my post or you can do one yourself.