Poll: What Would You Like to See More on P&B

by Mehak Shahani on October 27, 2013

in Features

Hi guys,

What would you like to see next on Peaches & Blush? Comment below and let us know and we will try to work around a post for that !!!

SD October 27, 2013 at 7:42 pm

OOTD.. You have some lovely work wear..

Payel October 27, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Hi Mehak,

I would personally like to see some good & affordable lip liner review this time….cos I have a lot of lipsticks that I can’t wear only because I don’t have matching lip liner to wear them with. & also hair products like good heat Protectorates & shine sprays & volume prays etc.
Thanks
Payel :)

Pallavi Bose October 27, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Hey hi Mehak….
lots and lots of OOTD…coz girls love to have a look in other’s wardrobe and i want a complete breakout of your skin care…which products u use right from your face,hair and skin…….

mehak October 27, 2013 at 9:49 pm

OOTD- sigh. I usually have no time for OOTD’s! But will try and do more for sure!

Pallavi bose October 28, 2013 at 9:38 am

Yup Mehak…I forgot to add BLOG SALE ….plzz

RJ October 27, 2013 at 8:28 pm

more skincare

RJ October 29, 2013 at 5:30 pm

and yes decor diaries!! loved that section..

Fiona Furtado October 27, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Hi Mehak,

1. Can you do a festival makeup tutorial.
2. Which are the must have makeup and brushes one should own?

mehak October 27, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Hi Fiona,
Will do!

Tiny October 27, 2013 at 9:51 pm

OOTDs, Hair-care products,skin care regimes and shower gels <3

Tina October 27, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Must have brushes and makeup products but in affordable range
Also hare and skin care regime at start of season if possible

Tina October 27, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Hi Mehak,

You had done some lovely make-up tutorials earlier, that was what introduced me to the world of make-up. If possible, please do more of them. And I would like to see more skincare related posts.

mehak October 27, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Hi Tina,
I usually do them towards the end of the year since im much free-er so they are definitely coming up!

Neha October 27, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Hi Mehak, I would love to see some more OOTD posts. This being a festive season i would love to see some indian outfits. One more thing which i liked was the Decor Diaries section. But it seems to be discontinued now. But still thanks for all the lovely posts and keep them coming. :):)

shru October 27, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Hairstyle or hair care
Most of the hair styles in other blogs are catered towards straight hair and i am really curious to know how you style and care for your hair as it is very similar to mine :)
it could probably be a feature for your panel as well

swati October 28, 2013 at 12:09 am

Foundations preferred for weddings and function where lot of photography is involved … and of course simple easy to do hairstyles may be :)

R October 28, 2013 at 12:48 am

info about street shopping or flea markets of different cities.. thank u :)

Eshi October 28, 2013 at 8:15 am

BLOG SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ankita Singh October 28, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Hi Mehak,

I agree with all of the above (of course :D) but I personally want to request a post on brushes. You know what kind of brush with which product, what it looks like, where to find the brishes, which brands are good, how to use, how to do maintenance and cleaning etc etc basically a brush know-it-all kind of post.
All sorts of make-up is lying in closet for I have no clue how to use it… Please help….
Pretty pleeeaassee :(

Swati October 28, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Makeup basics…like how to pair blushes and lip color etc according to the outfits. Would really be helpful. Maybe easy hair dos as well?

Vidya October 28, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Hi Mehak,

More skin care stuff, particularly your skin care routine because you have such flawless skin! Also tutorials for beginners and “makeup appropriate for work” posts. Like everyone before already wrote – more OOTDs because you have some lovely stuff in your closet. Also its a funny request – but how do you manage to do so much in a single day? I mean I am curious how you beauty bloggers find that time to fit so much into a week or day while juggling work, fashion, blog, travel, time with family and friends and so on. You also wrote somewhere before that you are a planner – so would be nice if you share some planning tips. Ok I better stop now :-P!

Dia October 28, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Hi Mehak,

I would prefer seeing more bridal posts, specially on different types of jewllery available (maybe with price?).
Living out of India, I’m really confused about Polki jewellery, temple jewellery and what not is available in the market nowadays.

I would also like to request a post on “fancy” sarees as I’m equally confused abt different styles and what all is in Trend right now.

Thanks,
Dia

Ishwarya Prem October 28, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Hey Mehak!

Love love love your blog! As a makeup newbie, I would love to see makeup tutorials using drugstore brands. Eye make up tutorials would be especially helpful.

Xoxo

Harine October 28, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Hi Mehak,

I would like you to do some festive and office makeup looks……

Clothes and Creativity October 28, 2013 at 5:52 pm

OOTD! More fashion related posts!

Supria October 28, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Outfits outfits and more outfits!!!

manisha October 29, 2013 at 12:18 am

decoding celebrity makeup

Xuvious October 29, 2013 at 12:47 am

Someone above mentioned a post about brushes and I second that! It’s a very trial and error thing to find suitable brushes with certain products. More on things like which brush is best with a certain type of foundation, concealer, blush etc would really help. :)

I’d also like lotd, ootd etc. ^_^

Deepshikha November 2, 2013 at 1:30 am

Hi Mehak,

Have gone through your blog many times and really missed one subject over here.

Pre bridal section.This will make this blog, one place for all brides.

Please consider the same.

Swati December 31, 2013 at 11:08 am