Skincare Product of the Week : Vita Age Aurum Acqua Micellare

by Mehak Shahani on October 28, 2013

in Reviews, Skincare

vita-age-aurum-acqua-micellare

My skincare routine is a bit like my closest circle of friends. There are 4-5 permanent fixtures in my life, and its hard for a new one to make an entrance into it. But the Vita Age Aurum Acqua Micellare could very well be my new best friend !

Detailed review will come later, but this is the skincare product of the week – it is basically a make up remover and cleanser in one which i know doesn’t sound too exciting. But i love products that make my life simpler and this is what it does- it removes makeup, cleanses and moisturizes in one go. So literally after using this you dont need to wash your face with water, and you dont need a moisturizer either because it leaves my skin so super soft!!! Its like makeup remover  plus cleanser plus moisturizer into one.

Got this as part of this months Cosmo Beauty Panel !! Speaking of which- the beauty panel report is out in this edition!! Only 1 comment from me in this edition though…

PS: Please give me recommendations for an anti ageing day cream that is good for a 26 year old to use. Where do i search? Kiehls ? Clinique? Olay? HELP !!!! I need a skincare overhaul!

swastika October 28, 2013 at 10:26 am

Clinique has this anti oxidant range which is superb – i use the night cream ..it is perfection

mehak October 28, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Hmm…ill check it out..
i have the one in the light green packaging
mehak recently posted..Loreal Paris New POPTASTIC Collection !My Profile

Ishita October 28, 2013 at 10:30 am

Even I am of your age and you really dun need to start using an anti ageing cream at this age. But recently gotto know about Chanel Resynchronizing range and the star product of this range is Le weekend Chanel . I am eyeing on that product. :) Clinique ka anti ageing range is not that good :)

mehak October 28, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I just googled that ! Looks and sounds amazing…
Is it safe to use in your twenties
mehak recently posted..Loreal Paris New POPTASTIC Collection !My Profile

Shikha October 28, 2013 at 11:02 am

3 in one. I like such easy peasy things, just streach my hand to sinlge bottle and all things done. Will be waiitng for detailed reviews

mehak October 28, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Yup this one is super multi tasking
mehak recently posted..Loreal Paris New POPTASTIC Collection !My Profile

Xuvious October 28, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Never heard of it before, but I’m interested!

I only use a serum which at the moment is doing a good job of keeping my skin clear and hydrated. But I haven’t given much thought to anti ageing products yet. I wouldn’t know where to start!
Xuvious recently posted..Avene Gentle TonerMy Profile

Tiny October 28, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Havent heard of this before..but sounds soo good, I am always hesitant to apply moisturizer over my face after cleaning my face and this one quite solves the whole trouble :D
Mehak, Where can we get tis from…
Tiny recently posted..Nail Color Update : Lakme Absolute Royal Nails in Emerald GreenMy Profile

Aparna October 28, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Forest Essentials…Saffron and Sandalwood night cream…its jus too good :)

Supria October 28, 2013 at 7:15 pm

I love such products too which make life simpler and make you remove makeup without it being such a chore.

I love the Ponds age miracle day and night creams. They are brilliant for the price.
Clinique Anti-oxidant night cream is meant to be great too, although i am yet to try it myself.
Supria recently posted..My Scotland face – Before and After FOTDMy Profile

Supria October 28, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Ohhh commentluv is back?!
Supria recently posted..My Scotland face – Before and After FOTDMy Profile

Krithi October 28, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Clinique anti oxidant is superb
Krithi recently posted..#8 Current Favorites -My Hair-care RoutineMy Profile

Archana October 28, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Ponds Age Miracle day/night creams are great. I could see the difference for myself and quite a few folks remarked on my “glowing” skin as well. Totally worked for me. I only wish their ads were better.

faiza amin October 29, 2013 at 10:20 am

Use bio-oil USA for skin care.it fullfills all of its claims

Tisha Khurana December 9, 2013 at 1:48 pm

I love this cleanser , So glad to see it here . It leaves my skin toned and i don’t have to rinse it off :))

I usually buy the micellar water online on this link : http://www.fabulloso.com/vita-age-aurum-cleansing-solution.html

Or on purplle

tisha khurana December 10, 2013 at 1:15 pm

they also have great anti ageing creams. Vita age arum. nice thing is that they are all natural. and have a product for very skin type and age group