The Best Makeup Removers in India : P&B Panel

by Mehak Shahani on October 12, 2013

in Features, The Panel

Pbpanel4-001-1

Its the start of the wedding season, and there is a whole lot of makeup we need to remove every night before the start of tommorows events ! Here are the best makeup removers used by the Panel currently!

me

I am using these wipes i got from New York. They are called ‘Simple Makeup Removal Wipes’ and they are AMAZING! I love how easy they are to use and how effective they are as well- we definitely need more such items in india. Apart from these, i also have the Mac Pro Eye Makeup Remover (Purple Bottle) which i usually like to use for intense makeup days because literally, it cleans my face in 2 seconds. As a budget option- both the Maybelline Eye and Lip Remover and the Lakme Dual Action Makeup Remover are good economical options

For removing my makeup i find wipes to be the most convenient. The ones i am using are the Body shop tea tree oil wipes as they suit my acne prone skin!

me4

I use the Revlon Eye and Lip Makeup Remover which is pretty decent for everyday use. It is very mild on my sensitive skin and its effective as well- atleast for normal amounts of makeup.

Pbpanel2-002

I recently started using a makeup remover bu im not very religious about it. I use the Vichy Laboratories Purete Thermale One Step Cleanser for sensitive skin . Its great except some of it always sticks to my lashes so when i open my eyes all i can see is this wierd white fog !! Haha!

Okay so the top picks for makeup removers were”:

• Mac Makeup Remover (Purple Bottle- this is HG stuff)
  • Simple Makeup Removal Wipes (Available in the US)
  • Vichy Purete Thermale One Step Cleanser
  • Revlon eye and lip makeup remover
  • Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Wipes
  • Maybelline Eye and Lip and Lakme Dual Action are some good options

Preeti Kaur October 12, 2013 at 1:36 pm

My HG is Biotique berberry cleansing lotion. It is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzing :) Removes the stubborn water proof makeup (face & eyes).

Preeti Kaur recently posted.. Enliven Mango & Passion Fruit Conditioner Review

Shikha October 12, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Maybelline is best budget remover

Xuvious October 12, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I’ve been using Bioderma for a quite a while now, love it!! ^_^

Chandni Singh October 12, 2013 at 2:33 pm

I swear by Clarins ! Removes every spec in 10 seconds flat! Being a make up artist I have used it on models/real brides/good skin/bad skin/sensitive eyes and feel it works everytime! A must buy if u have sensitive eyes!

mehak October 12, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Thankd Chandni ..always good to know a makeup artists perspective

Swati October 12, 2013 at 3:58 pm

I have only used the maybelline one. It is a good budget buy

Tiny October 12, 2013 at 4:16 pm

i am yet to have one, not being a regular makeup user :O

maliha October 12, 2013 at 7:28 pm

I have always wanted to try the oh some famous lancome remover but maaannn thats soo expensive so i looked for a dupe and loreal has this waterproof eye/lip makeup remover which is very similar to the lancome one. It removes every bit of makeup from my eyes, i even use it on my face cuz i only ever wear blush and its awesome for that!

Karishma October 12, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Extra Virgin Olive Oil works the best for me!

Ruchi October 12, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Almond oil, olive oil and baby oil – dab on cotton and swipe makeup clean and face wash…

sahana ramanand October 13, 2013 at 12:02 am

MAC Cleansing oil is great. Thats the only makeup remover I have ever used. But I would love to try some wipes which are suitable for sensitive oily skin, paraben free and removes makeup in a sec. I am in search of such a miracle still.

xx

supria October 13, 2013 at 2:08 am

Neutrogena wipes and makeup removers are really good… cemma hardie balm cleanser is amazing and so is liz earle cleanser.

Archana October 13, 2013 at 7:04 am

Neutrogena eye make up remover works great at removing eye makeup.

Shalini October 13, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I second that! It’s the next best (affordable) remover after the very expensive Lancome Bi-Facil.

Chris October 13, 2013 at 7:56 am

Jojoba oil is good for getting off eye makeup. And you don’t need an eye cream afterwards. :)

Lancy October 13, 2013 at 9:35 am

I love the Maybelline one too! :)

Zee Bee October 13, 2013 at 5:12 pm

i am curious …..why no mention of cleansing milks? what are these bottled removers contain? are they superior to cleansing milks? if yes then why.
i have no idea abt these removers…..i still use cleansing milk.

Clothes and Creativity October 14, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Maybeline make-up remover is decent. The only thing is I’m too lazy to take my make-up off every night!

Saniya October 16, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Maybelline Eye and Lip One is the best, it’s budgety and non-irritating !!

Preete October 18, 2013 at 3:12 am

Neutrogena wipes when traveling (half the wipe is usually good for me so I cut my wipes before flying out). At home I use ponds makeup remover cream (the kind in the jar). Wipe on and remove with a warm wash cloth. I’ve read a lot of mixed reviews about this stuff clogging your pores coz it’s pretty oily but it works for me. Plus you get the added benefit of a slight exfoliation by using the wash cloth to gently scrub away your makeup. I have combination skin!

Ps. <3 <3 your blog!